You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ghostbusters 3

Special K

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Just now, Anubis said:

No you didn't, you thought it was shite like the rest of us.

I wouldn't want to ruin the original movie by even pressing play on that abomination. The second film was OK at best. This third actual film has to be fucking immense to be in any way justified. Therefore it is on a hiding to nothing.

10 minutes ago, Juniper said:

A new Ghostbusters film’s been announced. Set in the original ‘universe’ and connected to the first two films.

Think they should just leave it alone but part of me is also a tiny bit excited.

Due for release next year. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/movies/movie-news/jason-reitman-direct-new-ghostbusters-movie-779708/

Seems a bit quick to be released within two years. It either has been coming for a while or it's going to be a rush job.

8 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Seems a bit quick to be released within two years. It either has been coming for a while or it's going to be a rush job.

There'll have been a script knocking about for some time. Pre-production a few months. Three months filming. Three to six month post-production.

17 minutes ago, skend04 said:

One rumour has it the the leads will be 2 child actors. Whose family move to a small town with secrets. I'm not sure why I'm using short sentences. Nor why there's a need to shoehorn Ghostbusters into that storyline.

Who ya gonna call? A couple a kids. 

The last one was so fucking bad I wanted to create a ghost of the writer.

They should set the new one in England. Ghost of Jimmy saville has returned set free by Rolf Harris and Gary glitter. They need the expertise of pete Townsend who has researched paedophilia and knows how to combat it. It will be a light hearted comedy.

It gonna be shit no matter what.