Bjornebye

Whats your current aftershave

Anybody using solid colognes? Seems like a good idea but got no idea which of them is worth trying

3 hours ago, Jenson said:

I got these for Christmas last year and I think they're boss. Marks and Spencer so not too expensive and Dermot O'Leary seems like a top bloke, so it's a yes from me.

FC40B9FA-5631-4942-99C8-56ED9B8FFD32.jpeg

These are pretty nice for the price but don't last unfortunately. Bergamot & Basil is a Creed Aventus clone, Vetiver & Cedarwood is a Terre D'Hermes clone and  Earl Grey & Sandalwood is a Creed SIlver Mountain Water clone.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

Penhaligons “Sartorial” and Aqua de Parma’s “Oud”.  I love Oud but it’s very marmite.

These are both great. Managed to get both in TK Maxx for similar prices to a decent designer. I've only tried pretty safe oud fragrances. If you read reviews of some of the fancier niche oud fragrances words like animalic, barnyard and fecal regularly pop up so very marmite indeed.

Just now, Captain Howdy said:

Ive seen photographs of you on here. Wearing aftershave is just over egging the pudding you lucky twat.

The handsome bastard can’t wallpaper for shit though. 

• Upvote 4

Bought some Malin+Goetz - Cannabis in London last month. Smells great. Also have L’Eau d’Issey, 212 by Carolina Herrera, three different Aqua Di Parma ones (Colonia, Colonia Intensa and a blue one - can’t remember what it’s called). Got a few others too but I’ll be fucked if I can remember what they are right now. 

I've got a few, mostly presents. My go-to one is Black XS by Paco Rabanne. I did buy the Paco Rabanne, below, a favourite from my youth, a couple of years ago. Tried it on in the shop for nostalgic reasons and it brought back some happy memories. haven't had the gall to wear it on a night out yet.

Paco Rabanne Pour Homme Eau de Toilette Spray 100ml, 100ml, large

17 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I'd happily buy any of these or even all of them to get into her knickers. 

Prefer this myself.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

The handsome bastard can’t wallpaper for shit though. 

I’ve genuinely never put a piece of wallpaper on a wall in my life. I leave that to people who know what they’re doing. I can wire a plug dead fast though. 

15 minutes ago, TheBitch said:

I’ve genuinely never put a piece of wallpaper on a wall in my life. I leave that to people who know what they’re doing. I can wire a plug dead fast though. 

The fucks happening under the plinth then?