Bjornebye

Whats your current aftershave

Gonna bump this.

Recently started getting into smelly stuff. A few Tom Fords, Creeds, etc. Having been buying "splits" locally (Ireland), but the selection isn't great, and getting the split depends on the full 250ml-500ml order being accounted for before the order is placed.

So does anyone know of, or used, a fragrance decanter that doesn't charge the earth? Probably EU/UK/IRE based would be best, as stuff from the US will be taxed to fuck!

As an aside, this has also helped me lose weight. I've come to the conclusion that there's no point in me smelling like a boss if I look like a slob. So a combination of hardcore intermittent fasting coupled with keto has me down around a stone in a couple of weeks. Every time I get hungry, or want to pig out, I just smell my hand and it puts me back on track!

D&G The One.

Always liked Boss Dark Blue.

They're nice, but are they not a bit "mainstream"? a dozen lads a night would be wearing them in the club/pub.

The split route (sounds like a fanny) gets you niche fragrances for the price of designer ones.

They're nice, but are they not a bit "mainstream"? a dozen lads a night would be wearing them in the club/pub.

The split route (sounds like a fanny) gets you niche fragrances for the price of designer ones.

Night clubs are for bits of kids. Pubs are for drinking ale, not worrying that someone else might be wearing the same aftershave as you.

• Upvote 1

To be fair I wear what she buys me and likes.

Gonna bump this.

Recently started getting into smelly stuff. A few Tom Fords, Creeds, etc. Having been buying "splits" locally (Ireland), but the selection isn't great, and getting the split depends on the full 250ml-500ml order being accounted for before the order is placed.

So does anyone know of, or used, a fragrance decanter that doesn't charge the earth? Probably EU/UK/IRE based would be best, as stuff from the US will be taxed to fuck!

Basenotes website, their classified section was always great for splits from trusted dealers.

My Creed Original Vetiver is almost gone, will definitely renew that in time for next spring.

Basenotes website, their classified section was always great for splits from trusted dealers.

My Creed Original Vetiver is almost gone, will definitely renew that in time for next spring.

Nice one CD.

Are they UK based?