You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whats your current aftershave

Bjornebye

I went through a phase in the not too distant past of buying loads of niche stuff.

Have bucket loads of Creed, PdM, Amouage and Tom Ford.

Have some By The Fireplace by Maison Martin Margiela. That lovely in winter.

Have a bit of mainstream stuff too, like Chanel.

Couple of old timers in there..Rive Gauch Pour Hoome and La Nuit de L'homme both by YSL, Sauvage by Dior.

The lockdown fucked me. Used to wear something different every day going to work.

Now I'm stuck in the spare room until the office reopens, and it's all going to waste! Better not fucking go off!

Mrs has been away for a week on work.

Part of the emotional blackmail was that she had to buy me duty free aftershave at the airport, of her choosing.

She arrives back around midnight, the suspense is killing me....

Full disclosure, she was also to get me a carrier bag full of crisps, but, apparently, Attaturk airport doesn't sell crisps,  so she needs to make the aftershave count.

Will report back.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Mrs has been away for a week on work.

Part of the emotional blackmail was that she had to buy me duty free aftershave at the airport, of her choosing.

She arrives back around midnight, the suspense is killing me....

Full disclosure, she was also to get me a carrier bag full of crisps, but, apparently, Attaturk airport doesn't sell crisps,  so she needs to make the aftershave count.

Will report back.

Stumped up for the Mrs to fly Business Class to Australia for a month to meet her childhood mate a few years back , and she brought me back a pair of merino wool socks.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Stumped up for the Mrs to fly Business Class to Australia for a month to meet her childhood mate a few years back , and she brought me back a pair of merino wool socks.

The fucks she flying Buisness Class for a month for, Rog?

That shit gonna cost...

I'm hopeful, she has good taste, but if the crisp shit wasn't a double bluff I'm going to consider this marriage.

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The fucks she flying Buisness Class for a month for, Rog?

That shit gonna cost...

I'm hopeful, she has good taste, but if the crisp shit wasn't a double bluff I'm going to consider this marriage.

The wait is over...

prada-luna-rossa-ocean-eau-de-toilette-p

Smells like soap from teenage locker rooms, not so bad i s'pose, I'll let you know when it settles.

Edit: it’s settled, it’s horrible. Avoid.  No fucking crisps either, we’ll be having full and frank discussions tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The wait is over...

prada-luna-rossa-ocean-eau-de-toilette-p

Smells like soap from teenage locker rooms, not so bad i s'pose, I'll let you know when it settles.

Ha. I got a sample of that in the post just this week. I don’t remember asking for the sample and my bird says it wasn’t her. 

I’m thinking it could be Anthrax or Polonium, maybe a politically motivated attack. 

5 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Ha. I got a sample of that in the post just this week. I don’t remember asking for the sample and my bird says it wasn’t her. 

I’m thinking it could be Anthrax or Polonium, maybe a politically motivated attack. 

It just smells of cheap soap, remarkable.

Hoping it is politically motivated and the Federales want me dead as the other outcome is she picked the first one she came across up without sampling, or caring, and that would never happen, right?

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It just smells of cheap soap, remarkable.

Hoping it is politically motivated and the Federales want me dead as the other outcome is she picked the first one she came across up without sampling, or caring, and that would never happen, right?

Doesn’t matter what it smells like. It’s a nice bottle with a fancy name on it, you ungrateful cunt. 

9 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Been upsetting Hancock again ?

• Upvote 1

On 09/09/2021 at 14:50, Lario said:

I went through a phase in the not too distant past of buying loads of niche stuff.

Have bucket loads of Creed, PdM, Amouage and Tom Ford.

Have some By The Fireplace by Maison Martin Margiela. That lovely in winter.

Have a bit of mainstream stuff too, like Chanel.

Couple of old timers in there..Rive Gauch Pour Hoome and La Nuit de L'homme both by YSL, Sauvage by Dior.

The lockdown fucked me. Used to wear something different every day going to work.

Now I'm stuck in the spare room until the office reopens, and it's all going to waste! Better not fucking go off!

I like sausage myself 

20210911_102733.png

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...