You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whats your current aftershave

Bjornebye

Another vote for Terre D’Hermes. Fucking lovely stuff. Clinique Happy is nice and fresh can wear it at work without smelling too overpowering. Have a bottle of Tom Ford Grey Vetiver on the go which is nice and light as well. I bought Sauvage in the airport on holiday a couple of years ago but have hardly worn it as it’s fairly fucking potent to wear it during the day, at work etc. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Worked my arse off doing tons of shifts in a pub to buy this when I was 17 only for my ma to decide it smelt nice and use it as an air freshener which left me with less than half a bottle after 2 days of buying it. 

556_img-1452-giorgio-armani-eau-pour-homme-1984-eau-de-toilette_720.jpg

Fucking glorious stuff, unfortunately it’s piss weak, if not for the terrible performance it would be the Don

40 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Fucking glorious stuff, unfortunately it’s piss weak, if not for the terrible performance it would be the Don

I bought a 125ml bottle on holiday in lanzarote a couple of years ago and still use it. I've also bought about 4 aftershave balms of it previously.

Do you really think it's that weak?. I've always thought it was OK.

56 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

I bought a 125ml bottle on holiday in lanzarote a couple of years ago and still use it. I've also bought about 4 aftershave balms of it previously.

Do you really think it's that weak?. I've always thought it was OK.

I’ve not tried the balm but the edt is notoriously weak, it’s well known for it. Wonderful smelling stuff though.

4 hours ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Took the plunge on some of that "essence vault" stuff which claims to be exact scents but fraction of the cost. I've no idea if it smells like an original but it's nice and I get commented on all the time 

Always wary of blag aftershaves but some of the tom Ford ones are decent and last aswell.

1 hour ago, dockers_strike said:

In this heat, Im self producing eau de parfum pour l'homme called 'sweat' by the bucket load. In discussion with Jean Paul Galtier to market it as we speak!

I think Demeter Fragrance Laboratories may have beaten you to it already mate.

Demeter Fragrance Laboratories

• Upvote 1

Some lad in school got arrested for shoplifting from Boots in South Road. He'd had a good run of robbing half decent aftershave from there but at the time he got caught he had robbed a shite aftershave called Burley Sport and everyone pissed themselves laughing at him. 

He even became known as "Burley Sport" in school and the name stuck.

I worked in Water Street in town and one day I walked in and saw him on his first day as a security guard. I knew the manager of the security guards and was in the pub with him a few weeks later. Told him to pop Burley Sport into one of their conversations. 

A week later I spoke to the manager and he said they all had to go on a day's training in London and he said "Ste don't forget your pass and your bottle of Burley Sport". Apparently he had a full on meltdown in Lime Street, especially when he pointed out he could rob some from the Boots store in the train station.

Apparently he said "as soon as I saw that cunt working here I knew he'd fucking tell everyone"

Vintage-Burley-Sport-Aftershave-60ml-RARE.jpg

• Upvote 1