You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Whats your current aftershave

Bjornebye

15 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I had a bottle of ‘Balck Noir’ a couple of years back and that was great, real depth to it, so much so the wife lifted it and called it her own.

The above is the reason I have to hide my ‘Terre D’Hemmes’ which is insanely lovely and gets commented upon all the time for how nice it is.

*taps nose and nods approvingly*

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Still mostly only these two (fuck you @Carvalho Diablo). Have been wearing the same ones since I was 18. I’m afraid of change too. 

PER-IM-1006_720x.jpg?v=1580456436

Also got reacquainted with this which I had when I was younger as well.  

PER-CK-2767_720x.jpg?v=1622114866

That CK one is dirt cheap (even cheaper than the other dirt cheap ones in this post!) so good for everyday use and you don’t have to “worry” about it running out before Xmas/Father’s Day which is usually my excuse to stock up. It’s a nice fragrance though. It doesn’t smell cheap. At least not to a common twat like me.

Speaking of Father’s Day, they bought me this one this year because the usual Issy one wasn’t in the shop…

IP_2018sep03_02.jpg

… and I fucking hate it. I don’t want to upset the kids though, so I’m wearing it most days to sort of get it out of the way. This only reinforces my fear of change. Stick to what you know, which in my case is next to fuck all. 

I need to get a bottle of the red Lacoste one for old time’s sake. 

I'm reminded of a line from the dectorists 

Can you smell the 1990s?

• Upvote 1

In my experience Anteaus by Chanel was a good knicker wetter. Managed to work quite well. 

I went down the local pub like Rik Mayall in Bottom when they get that pheromone spray but with better success. 

Chanel Allure is also good but quite powerful. I managed to get two free lapdances off some dancer in a club in Prague because she said I smelt amazing and kept sniffing my neck and chest. 

61hefe62zDL._AC_SX569_.jpg

71ZPX2IFL4L._AC_SX425_.jpg

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

My greatest successes with women came during the years I stole my Dad’s Brut and got some Hai Karate for Christmas. 

Since then I’ve had all sorts of expensive and/or fashionable scents but never repeated that run of success.

Make of this what you will. 

The Grafton being closed? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

The Grafton being closed? 

Our version of The Grafton was a place called Boland’s Bar. To be fair, I never did that well there, but most of my mates cleaned up (it wasn’t hard, unless you were me).

One mate pulled a mother and daughter in there. Once he’d sobered up the next day, he was worried the daughter may not have been of age. The mother, apparently, wasn’t bothered so he soon got over it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jenson said:

I got these for Christmas last year and I think they're boss. Marks and Spencer so not too expensive and Dermot O'Leary seems like a top bloke, so it's a yes from me.

FC40B9FA-5631-4942-99C8-56ED9B8FFD32.jpeg

Somebody gave me the hair and bodywash part of the range for Xmas . Very nice , but I haven't a fucking clue what Vetiver is.