You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Losing Suarez

boots123

My biggest fear is that if this season does turn into a clusterfuck, that FSG will look at it as Brendan Rodgers wasting a shitload of money on signings that took us backwards, and responding by tightening the purse strings to the maximum, and sending us for another ride on the wage cutting/transistion train again.

Without wishing to sound like a massive melodramatic tart, I do suspect that I'm actually in mourning for Luis just a little bit. He's the best player we've ever had and the hole he's left behind is utterly fucking chasmic.

Yeah I'm with you. Footballing genius with a do or die attitude is hard to find. We had it. Its gone. Really missing him.

His team mates will be hit hard. He was a leader BY EXAMPLE. The best kind. I'm talking about the football and not the other side attractions.

• Upvote 3

If Suarez were still here....

- He'd still be suspended, ie as useful for Liverpool as he currently is.

- Sturridge would still be injured because of the owl cunt.

- The depth of the squad would still have needed improvement

- The new players would still have been relied upon earlier than would be ideal, due to injuries in all areas of the pitch.

So yeah, fuck all would have changed. The writing off of some players without them even hitting double figures for the club is fucking embarrassing.

• Upvote 4

He asked for Kenny and Stevie to present it to him. Class.

still should have stayed though!

Yeah, Stevie couldnt make it apparently and sent a video message in saying 

"Good luck for the future mate we wish you well.

"Thanks for everything you did last season for us. Barcelona are very lucky to have you."

soon as i can find it i'll post it..