You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v West Brom

Paco

That's an awful team,,,think we'll lose today if it's set up 4.2.3.1

I'm becoming increasingly worries about BR

His comments about being in another transition were bizarre to say the least...like he had no control of the team

It's another line up with 3 number 10s which hasn't worked for us all season, only 2 of them should be starting (Lallana and Sterling) i suppose we haven't many options but to do that at this time.

WTF?

Are people turning on Manquillo now?

No i'm not turning on him, just thinking Johnson might bring a bit of stability to the defence with so many new faces bedding in, he can stay further back and not leave us so open on the counter. 

No i'm not turning on him, just thinking Johnson might bring a bit of stability to the defence with so many new faces bedding in, he can stay further back and not leave us so open on the counter.

You're joking right? He's probably the worst defender we have in the team, and that's a feat the current state we're in now.

• Upvote 1

Our whole squad is flawed with too many players with no.10 as their best position. Rodger's 4231 is not unexpected during the transfer season. 

Mignolet (Jones)

Manquillo Skrtel Lovren Moreno (Johnson Toure Shako Enique)

Henderson Allen (Gerrard Can)

Sterling Lallana Coutinho (Suso Markovic) 

Sturridge (Balotelli) 

Not actually this line up, but I do get where the squad is heading on paper. Too bad it only stayed on paper. 

I'd grab a 1-0 win with both hands but in all honesty I can't see where the next clean sheet is coming from.

West Brom know that we have set piece issues, and it won't surprise me if they score at least one from a set piece today.

We're not scoring many goals either so it's 1-1 or 2-1 either way today.