You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Krakow - anyone been?

ZonkoVille77

I went last year.Started boozing at 5am pre plane finished at 3am next day. Mad day. Not normally one for drugs but the lads with me got a load of coke off a dealer called vortex. Back at the hotel I asked for a line before Hoovering up so much of it they had to ring vortex to drop off more coke. I then said I thought coke was shit and did nothing before one lad said if it does nothing how come you haven't shut up for two hours.

Can hardly remember any pubs we went in an irish bar next to the US embassy. Went in a place similar to hooters which was good, went in another pub with a micro brewery.

I was supposed be doing the shooting thing but I was too fucked the next day.

Auschwitz is nearby if you fancy that sort of thing as is Wieliczka Salt mine, sounds shit but is actually ace. There is a water park in town that is supposed to be good, haven't been myself. Don't offer to fuck women in the throat in earshot of their brother, as you might get a knife pulled on you (not my proudest moment)

• Upvote 1

Remmie, on 30 Sept 2014 - 07:53 AM, said:

Auschwitz is nearby if you fancy that sort of thing as is Wieliczka Salt mine, sounds shit but is actually ace. There is a water park in town that is supposed to be good, haven't been myself. Don't offer to fuck women in the throat in earshot of their brother, as you might get a knife pulled on you (not my proudest moment)

This is a worry. We've one lad who can't handle his beer and likely to say and do those things and a lot worse. I've suggested we write the name of the hotel we're staying in on both his arms in case he wanders off or gets left somewhere, at least someone might drop him back.

I've been to Auschwitz already but wouldn't fancy going with a load of lads, just doesn't sit well really. Salt mine sounds interesting, I've been to one in Vienna and it was interesting so I might suggest that.

Looking at this place http://www.houseofbeerkrakow.com/

And this club is meant to be cool http://en.alchemia.com.pl/