You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

Piers Morgan - Cunt

Bruce Forsyth - "Not nice to see you" Cunt

Sam Twatterface - "Get your stats right" Cunt

Eamonn Holmes - "Mr Kipling Applie Pie faced" Cunt

Katie Price - "No ones interested" Cunt

Clare Sweeney - "I've got an aparment in Liverpool & a place in Spain aswell ye know" Cunt

John Bishop - "I'm the most scouserest scouse me la" Cunt

David Walliams - "Disturbing looking gay, straight man" Cunt

Nick Grimshaw - "Everything that is wrong with the BBC" Cunt 

Alexander Armstrong - "Pointless, yes you are you smug" Cunt

The Question of Sport buffoons:

Matt Dawson

Phil Tufnell

Grade A bell ends.

Great shout. Always had an irrational hatred of Phil 'Tuffers' Tuffnell. It's a well known fact he's never said a single thing which wasn't hilarious, he's the sort of tit who kisses his mates on the forehead whenever he's pissed and he did a loan company advert for one of the 1000% APR mob that utilised his classic bloke down the pub Everyman appeal by starting with him saying "Loans, ah nah naffink abaaaat loans".

Here's an idea then you tiresome fucking pleb, don't accept a handsome windfall to go on television vouching for, and thereby encouraging a particular demographic of already financially fucked people towards, something unscrupulous which you claim you don't even understand.

It's good to let off steam every now & again.

I was discussing it with the boy I work with yesterday & thought it would be funny to do a thread on here, I'm still laughing at the post that said Andi Peters.

Hitler, Thatcher, Stalin, Hindley, Jack the Ripper and.... Andi Peters.

Nooo! Andi Peters is the only one there you could describe as annoying. I think there are a few stronger words more fitting for the others. I know what you mean, though

Nooo! Andi Peters is the only one there you could describe as annoying. I think there are a few stronger words more fitting for the others. I know what you mean, though

I saw Andi Peters on the telly the other morning & he had pink shoes on.

Which makes him much worse than Hitler in my book.

And they were fucking Nikes.

Andi Peters deserves to be on that list, at least Hitler started off quite well before the whole invasion of the Sudetenland, and mass slaughter of the jewish people thing, Andi Peter's IMDb reads like a historical manuscript of every terrible piece of British Television ever filmed, his production credit's are even worse. 

Barbara Windsor. Has the face of a mutilated pug, a voice like a cat being strangled in Plaistow and a laugh like a Vauxhall Nova engine that refuses to start. "Oh but she's got massive tits!" I hear you say. So fucking what, she was the biggest munter in Carry On and is somehow treated as a national treasure.

Vanessa Feltz. A real-life Hyacinth Bucket.

you're wrong about Feltz imo.  She's actually an agreeable human being.  

I'd like to add Miley fucking Cyrus to the lists. In fact, I'd like to add her to a vat of simmering tramps vomit and dog shit and watch the bitch drown. Id throw her arl fella

In too just for good measure. Cilla Black is in there too with that other silverware scouse glory hunting twat Tarby. Ken Dodd and Bishop are also going in followed by Kev Seed, Rossy, and Harrington. Oh and Joe Anderson is also in.

247c5-cemoyles.jpg?w=320&h=240

I really don't think I'd get tired of smacking this fat fuck's face.....

Oh and throw in Jason Manford as well

Two great shouts. When you do work experience in a shop, there's always someone who looks and acts like Manford working in the warehouse. An aspiring Peter Kay, I can't think of anything worse.