You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

On 27/11/2021 at 22:07, Section_31 said:

Pointless accent on legs, drink-sodden simpleton cunt 

"Freddie Flintoff has branded Roger Moore's James Bond character a 'creepy old bloke'.

The former cricket star and Top Gear presenter, 43, recently rewatched some of the old 007 films, but has told that now some of the men are the kind 'you'd warn your daughter about'."

He's right about Bond, but the irony is that he comes across as a bit of a danger himself.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Whatever Joe Swash pays his agent isn't enough, the guy will never need a real job. Every time you turn on the telly, celebrity bake off, celebrity pottery, celebrity catch phrase, celebrity enemas, celebrity I remember the 90s. Omnipresent, as though the holy ghost was put in a blender with a rash and one of Fagan's least intelligent pick pockets.

This and he’s married to Stacey Solomon imagine their house on Christmas morning the fucking noises from their screeching voices fuck me id throw myself out the window 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Skimming a tv magazine and noted that waste of skin Katie Price , who should be in jail , has two new dire money makers on C4 this week. Just fucking ignore the fame-hungry mess.

She got nicked last night apparently for breaching an injunction her ex took out against her. 

15 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Which ex!? She has more ex's than she's had crashes in her cars.

Some fella shes accusing of grooming and sleeping with an underage girl, he was the one who fucked her much older best friend. She lives a quiet life Jordan does. 

On 23/01/2022 at 12:08, Bruce Spanner said:

Mr Flintoff should be mindful that a man in his thirties trying to pull girls in their late teens whilst his wife is pregnant is considered creepy in most circles, allegedly.

Whether this is true or cobblers, i am going to assume it's the former solely on my distrust of him earlier in this thread. There's always been something off about him and i've never quite been able to put my finger on it.

On 12/11/2021 at 13:17, Boss said:

After watching Chris Eubank eat a KFC bargain bucket for the first time, there's an opportunity to send him around the country trying the GF's various abominations on the cooked breakfast thread. That would be - in his words - stupendous.

He could stay in youth hostels, for added thtupendouthneth.  

• 10 months later...

Fucking hate the way celebrities have cornered everything now. Most of the bestselling books at Christmas will be by the fuckers, ghostwritten kids' books by Amanda Holden or some shit. Meanwhile ordinary writers are eating jujubes.

Then there's the endless podcasts, usually about mental health.

• Upvote 2

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Ben Fogle. Like someone dropped a recruitment consultant and Centre Parcs in a blender.

Outstanding 

Just now, ZonkoVille77 said:

Noel Fielding. Oooh look at me I wear mad clothes fuckin upside down unfunny cunt twat.

I genuinely don’t think I’ve ever seen him be funny once