You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

4 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

No James Corden? WTF is wrong with you?

I don't hate him like the others. he's a tit but far less annoying. 

4 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

But he found room for Richard Ayoade. Stig's a proper wrong'un.

Ayoade is a fucking cunt and so is anyone who doesn't agree 

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Who is this?

That cunt dan wooton 

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I don’t find her sexy at all, she just winds me up something rotten. I’d rather look at James Martin’s tits.

She was a pure minx back in the day, still would now to be honest.

Deffo a bit annoying though, I'll agree on that.

9 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

My top ten are all James Corden.

I'd say I hate him more than Phillip Schofield but less than Dan Wootton. A trio of absolute cunts though. 

Actually add Eamon Holmes to that as well.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'd say I hate him more than Phillip Schofield but less than Dan Wootton. A trio of absolute cunts though. 

Actually add Eamon Holmes to that as well.

I havent had much exposure to this Wootton knobend, ironic that he's a kiwi.

I've had a read through his career on Wikipedia, and it appears that he is quite a bad twat. So apologies on behalf of my adopted homeland for inflicting this shitstain upon you.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, General Dryness said:

I havent had much exposure to this Wootton knobend, ironic that he's a kiwi.

I've had a read through his career on Wikipedia, and it appears that he is quite a bad twat. So apologies on behalf of my adopted homeland for inflicting this shitstain upon you.

YouTube him, he's a fucking horrible cunt.  He has a self-righteous, condescending smirk all the time. Hopefully he upsets the mongrels at some point, they'd teach him a lesson in manners.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Mark Heyes. Fashion journalist who appears on Lorraine Kelly’s programme. He looks an absolute dick in everything he wears.

A2362131-8B4B-4053-8E40-7394D1193826.jpeg

The definition of 'you can't polish a turd'.

You see it all the time with ugly blokes walking around with their hair all spiked and earrings. 

• Upvote 1

My current top 10:

1. Toyah Willcox - Say no more!

2. Nigella Lawson - Pretentious twat.

3. Ed Sheeran. Fortunately, I’ve only heard about two of his songs. His shitty little beard winds me up.

4. John Torode - Smugger and more irritating than Gregg Wallace.

5. Melanie Chisholm - Comes across as a proper dick-head on Celebrity Gogglebox. I can’t bear it when she breaks into song. 

6. Janet Street-Porter - Horrible voice, makes me want to take her teeth out and rearrange them.

7. Mark Heyes - Should completely shave his head and have a little line tattooed on top of it.

8. Stacey Dooley - Her voice goes right through me.

9. Gemma Winter (Coronation Street character) - She might be sound in real life, but I can’t bear this character. Whiny and shouty. I wish they’d write her out of it.

10. Paul Winter (brother of Gemma) - Again, he’s probably fine in real life, but he’s as wooden as fuck. Has a nose like someone has flattened it with a shovel.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

My current top 10

2. Nigella Lawson - Prententious twat.

3. John Torode - Smugger and more irritating than Gregg Wallace.

4. Melanie Chisholm - Comes across as a little dick-head on Celebrity Gogglebox. I can’t bear it when she breaks into song. 

5. Janet Street-Porter - Horrible voice, makes me want to take her teeth out and rearrange them.

6. Mark Heyes - Should completely shave his head and have a little line tattooed on top of it.

7. Stacey Dooley - Her voice goes right through me.

8.Gemma Winter (Coronation Street character) - She might be sound in real life, but I can’t bear this character. Whiny and shouty. I wish they’d write her out of it.

9. Paul Winter (brother of Gemma) - Again,  he’s probably fine in real life, but he’s as wooden as fuck. Has a nose like someone has flattened it with a shovel.

John Torode is a proper wanker, agreed on that. 

52 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

My current top 10:

2. Nigella Lawson - Pretentious twat.

3. Ed Sheeran. Fortunately, I’ve only heard about two of his songs. His shitty little beard winds me up.

4. John Torode - Smugger and more irritating than Gregg Wallace.

5. Melanie Chisholm - Comes across as a proper dick-head on Celebrity Gogglebox. I can’t bear it when she breaks into song. 

6. Janet Street-Porter - Horrible voice, makes me want to take her teeth out and rearrange them.

7. Mark Heyes - Should completely shave his head and have a little line tattooed on top of it.

8. Stacey Dooley - Her voice goes right through me.

9. Gemma Winter (Coronation Street character) - She might be sound in real life, but I can’t bear this character. Whiny and shouty. I wish they’d write her out of it.

10. Paul Winter (brother of Gemma) - Again, he’s probably fine in real life, but he’s as wooden as fuck. Has a nose like someone has flattened it with a shovel.

Repped for Stacey Dooley.

49 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Love the way being a Liverpool fan gets you at least a parial exemption from being a cunt.

What about that Auschwitz camp commander Rudolph Hoess.

Yeah red tho.

I'm the opposite. If I find out a bit of a bellend is a red I hate them even more. It's like seeing British people abroad, they just reflect badly on the rest of us.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I'm the opposite. If I find out a bit of a bellend is a red I hate them even more. It's like seeing British people abroad, they just reflect badly on the rest of us.

One word - Captain Turdseye 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Love the way being a Liverpool fan gets you at least a parial exemption from being a cunt.

What about that Auschwitz camp commander Rudolph Hoess.

Yeah red tho.

I can't bring myself to give Michael Howard or Chris de Burgh a pass. And, of course, the aforementioned Wool Chisholm sold her arse to the Scum, so she can eat my log.