You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

10 just isnt enough. I had to let Brian go in my final selection. 

Vinny o'Connor? Not a bit too closely associated with that certain sport? However, its reminded me of a glaring ommission from my top 10. (Ladies) and gentlemen,  Craig Slater

That thought did cross my mind so I checked back and someone had already included Jim White so I thought Vinny O'Connor would also be okay.

That thought did cross my mind so I checked back and someone had already included Jim White so I thought Vinny O'Connor would also be okay.

That was me and thought that was acceptable (he isn't) as he's one of the anchors for the whole show which covers a range of sports

Some tremendous shouts, i'd like to add

pa-13882772.jpg

Gemma Cairney apparently her name is, she's constantly popping up on Glastonbury and part of the T4 cast of bellends that have branched out into the mainstream beyond their T4 bellend remit. Greg James, Jameela Jamil, Nick Grimshaw and the one that went bankrupt, thankfully. This one is the most annoying though, she look's like she got the job through a care in the community scheme.

• Upvote 1

Ray Winstone: Is there any chance he could finally reveal which part of the country he's from? Chief member of the geezer chic brigade, who've helped make 'Suitable for Over 15's impression of an Eastenders heavy' the default setting for so many of our cerebrally challenged compatriots. Until a voice transplant for wannabe barrow boys becomes mandatory in this country medical science will have failed us all. Fat fucking soul-destroyingly boring on rails cliche, yet acted off screen as a cockney gangster by Gandhi. Volunteers to push him off Big Ben? Let's get roiiiight on it boys.

Danny Dyer: The Fisher Price Ray Winstone.

Jack Whitehall: A triumph of the desire to be heard over any content, talent, wit or wisdom. Anyone's teenage drama student nephew who without a well-placed father otherwise tend to grow out of cringey attention-seeking and work in an insurance company's call centre, wearing a tie with Christmas puds on it in August and jumping in the harbour on a work night out because the semi-attractive office temp reveals she has a boyfriend. Cries while being rescued. Like a turd down the back of the sofa.

James Corden: Don't quite still expect to find him staring back from my oven, wardrobe or car boot every time I open them, but his pilsbury doughboy face is still on display far too often for my liking, and that laugh could only bring joy if it was the pre-cursor to harpoons being fired at him from all directions.

Ricky Gervais: Can't even be fucked to waste words on him. Obviously talented, but a tiresome penis of unquantifiably gigantic levels.

Alan Sugar: You aren't a self-made, hardnosed businessman from a modest background are you, Sralan? No f**tball on the GF or not, any of his many modern fans buying into the whole man of his word/cross him and you're finished/doesn't back down on what he believes in shtick would do well to take a look at him sounding off about Klinsmann leaving Spurs, before putting his tail between his legs in a manner Buffalo Bill would be proud of and re-signing him a few years later. One of the most tedious blowhards in the world who's head would look exactly the same if you turned it the other way up. Fitting that sugar is becoming known as one of the worst food stuffs for human health, given the effect on my blood pressure whenever I see this twat on the telly.

Kirstie and Phil: A turbo-estate agent presented as The Great British Bake-Off on legs is a shape-shifter even Icke would baulk at suggesting, and that baldy fucking lizard she knocks around with wouldn't get past the front gate without me fighting the dog to be first to bite him.

Eamonn Holmes: That perma-disdainful expression on his porky pig grid is perfectly distilled liquid contempt for everyone else alive and known to change only when looking in the mirror or a cake shop window. Being as he offers little of value to the human race beyond blubber and 6 months survival rations in the event of a charter jet crash in the Alps, his lack of perceptiveness on the issue irks me somewhat.

Cowell: As has been mentioned earlier, has made a career of trying to kill musical creativity stone dead in this country, with the neat side trick of helping to set a template that's infected all of our television like a less enjoyable version of Ebola, while making a partnership with the devil himself in Clifford (see Louis Theroux's documentary on the latter) rather than be honest, thereby helping to bankroll and keep relevant one of the biggest slugs in British public life of the past 30+years, leaving his own silver trail as he slid away the instant Max went down. Birds of a feather flock together. The Roman Emperors made people fight lions and each other for the masses' entertainment; this malignant arsehole uses his baffling omnipotence to have Cheryl Cole and Boselecta Spice talk about bricklayers doing karaoke. A true visionary. He's one minge that's certainly kicking up a reet pong.

• Upvote 3

Kerry Katona - bucket fannied chip shop cunt

Graham Norton - unfunny false laugh cunt 

Robbie Williams - monkey featured can't sing closet inhabiting cunt

Lenny Henry - not funny since Tiswas cunt

Gloria Hunniford - horrible false as fuck cunt 

Tim Lovejoy - talentless script hugging plastic cunt

Patrick Kielty - unfunny Deeley shagging cunt

Dale Winton - half hearted false cunt

Louis Walsh - clueless closet living money for nothing Westlife cunt

Christine Bleakley - cold as ice bag of bones cunt.

• Upvote 2

Danny Dyer's greatest contribution to the world is him shitting himself at the thought of being shot, stabbed or killed in the middle of Sefton Park on "Deadliest men". It's broad daylight, people are out for their morning run and this absolute pansy thinks he's going to die, TV gold.

Barbara Windsor. Has the face of a mutilated pug, a voice like a cat being strangled in Plaistow and a laugh like a Vauxhall Nova engine that refuses to start. "Oh but she's got massive tits!" I hear you say. So fucking what, she was the biggest munter in Carry On and is somehow treated as a national treasure.

Vanessa Feltz. A real-life Hyacinth Bucket.

Good thread, btw

It's good to let off steam every now & again.

I was discussing it with the boy I work with yesterday & thought it would be funny to do a thread on here, I'm still laughing at the post that said Andi Peters.

Hitler, Thatcher, Stalin, Hindley, Jack the Ripper and.... Andi Peters.