You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

2 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Gary Barlow doesn’t even make my top 10 Barlows.

Ken Barlow

Barlow (North Yorkshire)

Peter Barlow

Barlow (Derbyshire)

Barlow Hall (Chorlron-cum-Hardy)

Stuart Barlow

Adam Barlow

Tracy Barlow

Barlow (North Dakota)

Barlow at Large

Bar none

6 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Gary Barlow doesn’t even make my top 10 Barlows.

Ken Barlow

Barlow (North Yorkshire)

Peter Barlow

Barlow (Derbyshire)

Barlow Hall (Chorlron-cum-Hardy)

Stuart Barlow

Adam Barlow

Tracy Barlow

Barlow (North Dakota)

Barlow at Large

Who's your number 11?

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There seems to have been a self-contained industry that's sprung up on on TV, radio and adverts that centres around Martin Kemp and Martin Kemp's lad, Roman, talking about how good looking Martin Kemp is, it's quite unnerving to behold.

"Eer dad remember that time I broght me first girlfriend home and she couldn't speak because she fancied you so much?"

"Yeah yeah vaguely, she was a fine bitch, a FINE bitch, unfortunately I was with your mum Pepsi and Shirley at the time."

"And do you remember when I failed all me exams but the teacher said "is your dad coming to parents' evening if so I'll give you a pass?"

"Oh yeah yeah I fink so yeah don't tell ya mum!"

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Never had an opinion on Joss Stone but she was on Good morning Britain this morning and it was like a parody of an out of touch celeb.

She does a podcast about how to be happy or some bollocks with other celebs talking about how to view the world as 'glass half full' and she was doing the Skype interview from the Bahamas.

"Yeah no matter how bad Covid-19 and things are there's always things to be grateful for, like didn't Boris just give the arts a million pound, I mean that's amazing!"

"Yeah my band are struggling at the moment, we couldn't furlough them as they don't work for me full time."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Never had an opinion on Joss Stone but she was on Good morning Britain this morning and it was like a parody of an out of touch celeb.

She does a podcast about how to be happy or some bollocks with other celebs talking about how to view the world as 'glass half full' and she was doing the Skype interview from the Bahamas.

"Yeah no matter how bad Covid-19 and things are there's always things to be grateful for, like didn't Boris just give the arts a million pound, I mean that's amazing!"

"Yeah my band are struggling at the moment, we couldn't furlough them as they don't work for me full time."

A few years ago Police arrested some Islamist bellends who were plotting to decapitate her.

I never understood their motives... until now. 

2 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

He's definitely got a punchable grid, but I don't consider him a punchable person. 

He just annoys the fuck out of me. 

Someone with his ‘reach’ and political views should be an absolute winner for the left. And I’d put money on the fact he turns more people off than he wins over. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, lifetime fan said:

He just annoys the fuck out of me. 

Someone with his ‘reach’ and political views should be an absolute winner for the left. And I’d put money on the fact he turns more people off than he wins over. 

It's because he looks like a young, smug cunt.

3 hours ago, Elite said:

Owen Jones is probably your age, he's one of those lads that always looks about 16 even when they are collecting their pension.

Andi Peters is like that. He was doing that show from the Broom Cupboard when I was about nine but now he's younger than me.

• Upvote 1