Quantcast
Top 10 most annoying famous people - Page 37 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Mook

Top 10 most annoying famous people

7 minutes ago, Elite said:

Yeah he's annoying as fuck. Gloria Hunniford is like the teacher in Donnie Darko who is convinced Jim Cunningham isn't a nonce despite overwhelming evidence.

And here's the evidence...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Cliff how do you stay looking so young?

I play tennis three times a week at my home in Portugal 

Is that where you live?

No Barbados.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Cliff how do you stay looking so young?

I play tennis three times a week at my home in Portugal 

Is that where you live?

No Barbados.

Fuck off.

Don't worry mate, he hasn't got any property on the Isle of Man to the best of my knowledge.

• Upvote 1

Torville and fucking Dean.

Pair of boring Bastards who look like each other living off something they did in 1986 or whatever the fuck in a sport you only care about if you do it yourself or are a cat lady who hasn't had anything other than a bicycle saddle between her legs for fifteen fucking years.

"Oh but have you seen the Ballero?"

Yeah, it's shit.

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

People who like Torville and Dean are the same cunts that camp for days to line the streets for a royal wedding.

My royal tent has served me well over the years. Oh,and Christopher whatsisname,what a lovely boy for his mother!

On 12/19/2018 at 2:09 PM, Total Longo said:

Rachel Riley.

Boring or annoying? 

You can tell she's only into missionary though don't you, the boring cow. 

12 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Channel 5 now is The story of James Corden. What more could you want

Born, got fat, got famous, didn't get funny.

Channel 5 is just sky one for terrestrial tv. Absolute shite.

I know she's dead, but Amy Winehouse.

'Ooh I take drugs aren't I great, I won't go to rehab either.'

Yeah now you're dead, well done dickhead.

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I know she's dead, but Amy Winehouse.

'Ooh I take drugs aren't I great, I won't go to rehab either.'

Yeah now you're dead, well done dickhead.

Harsh! Drug addiction, etc. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Harsh! Drug addiction, etc. 

Nah I'm not having that, she was with that bellend (who almost died himself a couple of years back) and essentially just had too much time on their hands. It's a familiar story, not everyone is stupid enough to do it to the point where they die as a result. 

It just dawned on me when I was listening to her rehab song in the car just then and what kind of message it probably sent.

'I'm such a tortured genius but fuck it eh?'

Indeed!

Just now, Section_31 said:

Nah I'm not having that, she was with that bellend (who almost died himself a couple of years back) and essentially just had too much time on their hands. It's a familiar story, not everyone is stupid enough to do it to the point where they die as a result. 

It just dawned on me when I was listening to her rehab song in the car just then and what kind of message it probably sent.

'I'm such a tortured genius but fuck it eh?'

Indeed!

I think she was probably a twat, but drug addiction isn’t something you have ultimate control over. The glamourisation of it, yeah. That’s not good. 

• Upvote 1

I don't have strong feelings about Winehouse either way but Section_31s post was funny

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I think she was probably a twat, but drug addiction isn’t something you have ultimate control over. The glamourisation of it, yeah. That’s not good. 

There wasn't a lot of glamour towards the end...and like with all addictions, it's not just the addict it brings down

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Champ said:

There wasn't a lot of glamour towards the end...and like with all addictions, it's not just the addict it brings down

I think with Winehouse and others of similar ilk, the drugs bring out the best of them creativity but otherwise ruins/kills them.

"They tried to make me to rehab and I said yes, yes, yes"

Doesn't have the same edge to it.

1 minute ago, Elite said:

I think with Winehouse and others of similar ilk, the drugs bring out the best of them creativity but otherwise ruins/kills them.

"They tried to make me to rehab and I said yes, yes, yes"

Doesn't have the same edge to it.

I like Winehouse and Pete Doherty’s music, I can’t help it

14 minutes ago, Champ said:

I like Winehouse and Pete Doherty’s music, I can’t help it

I like Amy too. From memory I lined up “Valerie” on the jukebox at a pub in Bournemouth amongst 10 other songs, and @Nolongerathletic and @Dr Nowt were disgusted. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, aRdja said:

I like Amy too. From memory I lined up “Valerie” on the jukebox at a pub in Bournemouth amongst 10 other songs, and @Nolongerathletic and @Dr Nowt were disgusted. 

You’ve done it now. I might have to look out ‘Don’t Look Back Into The Sun’ now

Valerie was a Zutons song! Now that does wind me up, she did a shite cover and everyone thinks it's her song

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Valerie was a Zutons song! Now that does wind me up, she did a shite cover and everyone thinks it's her song

Lol I didn’t know that... it’s a great song. 

27 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Do people do this?

Unfortunately you do get the odd few who ‘want a good spec’ to watch their masters drive past them, and the chance to shout “Kate, I love you.”

Personally, I’d be happy with all of these royal wedding/funeral cap doffers if we made them register their names and addresses when they pitch up, so that we can weed them out at a later date and send them to live in leper colonies.