You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

Sinitta

Released three albums, the most popular reaching number 34 in the charts.

Bizarrely and inaccurately hailed as some 80’s icon but mostly only still as she went out with Simon Cowell once.

To be fair , there are not many 54 year old ladies who can carry off banana leaves as an outfit.

You're just sore that you can't get the drum beat to 'So Macho'

To be fair , there are not many 54 year old ladies who can carry off banana leaves as an outfit.

You're just sore that you can't get the drum beat to 'So Macho'

Not many 54 year olds that would dress up in just Banana leaves to desperately get some attention either.

• 2 weeks later...

J.K Rowling, alwyas retweeting anti Corbyn shite yet rarely if ever seems to proffer a political opinion of her own. Keeps trying to branch out into non Potter stuff and it's always shite (that detective thing she had on the beeb not long ago was horrendous), she wrote it under a pen name even though eveyone knows it's her anyway.

• Upvote 3

J.K Rowling, alwyas retweeting anti Corbyn shite yet rarely if ever seems to proffer a political opinion of her own. Keeps trying to branch out into non Potter stuff and it's always shite (that detective thing she had on the beeb not long ago was horrendous), she wrote it under a pen name even though eveyone knows it's her anyway.

She was very vocally 'better together' for the Scottish Independence referendum & donated £1m to their cause as well, which doesn't sit well with me.

I always walk past The Elephant House café where she supposedly started writing her books & see the tourists hanging about & think to myself, why would an elephant want to live there? No privacy at all for them.

• Upvote 1

They think his career's all over...and now he's a racist.

Seems to be a popular theme with cockneys. In the US as the men get older,white men of course,they tend to turn into Republicans while over here Cockneys,Londoners and some Southerners become outwardly racist. I find us Northerners tend to become the opposite and harden our views.

• 2 weeks later...

OK he might be dead so that probably excludes him from the list but has there ever been a more pretentious twat than Prince?

Watched a documentary about celebrities who died in 2016 and he came across as a massively pretentious cunt who was so up his own arse it was ridiculous. Wearing women's underwear know stage for "pure expressional purposes", dancing weirdly on stage in bizarre outfits so "expression bursts out of every pore".

Telling every reporter he was ever interviewed by how much sex he was always having and that he's "never wast3d an erection".

Changing his name again for creative and expression purposes. He was interviewed by a reporter who asked him why he did it put he had a nylon scarf covering his face and then whispers in one of the bands ears who then spoke to the reporter on his behalf and said "his spirit told him to do it".

Wrote "slave" on his face because he reckoned the music industry was taking the piss out of him when he was probably just a greedy cunt after more cash. Ironically he would never let his band or backing singers have any downtime after his shows because he was a weird obsessive control freak with them.

After all this was resolved and he probably got more money he then decided to start speaking to the media again and said "now I feel more comfortable calling myself Prince again and can once again truly express myself as an artist"

The pretentious midget twat.

• Upvote 7

OK he might be dead so that probably excludes him from the list but has there ever been a more pretentious twat than Prince?

Watched a documentary about celebrities who died in 2016 and he came across as a massively pretentious cunt who was so up his own arse it was ridiculous. Wearing women's underwear know stage for "pure expressional purposes", dancing weirdly on stage in bizarre outfits so "expression bursts out of every pore".

Telling every reporter he was ever interviewed by how much sex he was always having and that he's "never wast3d an erection".

Changing his name again for creative and expression purposes. He was interviewed by a reporter who asked him why he did it put he had a nylon scarf covering his face and then whispers in one of the bands ears who then spoke to the reporter on his behalf and said "his spirit told him to do it".

Wrote "slave" on his face because he reckoned the music industry was taking the piss out of him when he was probably just a greedy cunt after more cash. Ironically he would never let his band or backing singers have any downtime after his shows because he was a weird obsessive control freak with them.

After all this was resolved and he probably got more money he then decided to start speaking to the media again and said "now I feel more comfortable calling myself Prince again and can once again truly express myself as an artist"

The pretentious midget twat.

Great rant

image-1.png

Know where he lives. Have woken him up via pissed heckling in the early hours, and seen him burst self-righteously through his front door in response, on more than one occasion.

Childish: Yes

Shithouse: Yes

Pathetic: Yes

Amusing when drunk: Just a bit

Clapham South, by the way.

• Upvote 5

I reckon he waits by the front door, poised on the balls of his feet like a cat, because one annoying shout to him and he’s out and furious.

Presumably a fair few people are doing it to prompt such a quick reaction, as I have at least one or two nights off a year.