You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

Martin Lewis does my head in.

"If you've got a credit card STOP! You may be able to get cheaper interest rates by shopping around."

Yeah thanks for that.

Couple of one's of his I've seen recently:

Look. If you've got Virgin and are paying 130 quid a month ring them up or move to sky

Only get a tenner out the cash machine because if you get thirty quid out you are more inclined to spend it.

Turn the heating off when you go on holiday for 2 weeks

• Upvote 2

Martin Lewis does my head in.

"If you've got a credit card STOP! You may be able to get cheaper interest rates by shopping around."

Yeah thanks for that.

Dave Allen (boxer, not the comedian) does a podcast with Dean Edwards whose a bit of a celebrity chef on This Morning, etc. Anyway, Edwards said that Martin Lewis is a renowned tightarse within the ITV studios, he'll even put vinegar in the bottle to get the last drop of tomato ketchup out.

Dave Allen (boxer, not the comedian) does a podcast with Dean Edwards whose a bit of a celebrity chef on This Morning, etc. Anyway, Edwards said that Martin Lewis is a renowned tightarse within the ITV studios, he'll even put vinegar in the bottle to get the last drop of tomato ketchup out.

To be fair, the standard on there is such that a potato waffle sandwich can be considered haute cuisine.

Phillip Schofield. He's never off ITV.

I hate the way it's become cool to think everything him and Willoughby do is 'Hilarious'.

Speaking of Holly, she's never off the TV as well is she? Manages to have a child she must barely see every few years though.

I hate the way it's become cool to think everything him and Willoughby do is 'Hilarious'.

Speaking of Holly, she's never off the TV as well is she? Manages to have a child she must barely see every few years though.

Like many men who work long hours too

True but she doesn't need too, she could do This Morning and that'd be that but she does about another 5 shows on top.

That's the feminist in me calling out the double standards...

but in reality it killed me working when my kids were young

That's the feminist in me calling out the double standards...

but in reality it killed me working when my kids were young

I don't mean to sound sexist but can't imagine my missus spending that much time away from our children especially my 1 year old. Fathers most certainly have their place but children need their mothers, it's the most natural thing in the world.

• 4 weeks later...

Everyone on BBC Breakfast. Except Naga and Steph of course.

Everyone is always so fucking happy and chatty. It’s always ace and lovely. Noone is having a shit day. Same boring chit chat.

Even Carols tits are getting smaller. She needs to fuck the jogging off.

Everyone on BBC Breakfast. Except Naga and Steph of course.

Everyone is always so fucking happy and chatty. It’s always ace and lovely. Noone is having a shit day. Same boring chit chat.

Even Carols tits are getting smaller. She needs to fuck the jogging off.

Talking of BBC Breakfast I can't stand this little cunt ( MIke Bushell)  and by little I think he's about 5ft.

Every Saturday he has a go at some sport of which he is always shit at, you just know at school he would have been pudding or beef when picking sides for that sport that can't be mentioned.

BBC-Breakfast-sport-presenters-trousers-

• Upvote 3

Whilst I totally agree with you about that twat as he is top of the happy chat brigade I have no fucking clue what this pudding or beef is you speak of.

I guess it's of a certain generation...

It's when you pick sides for f*****ll with your mates and you're always left with the two shittest players...Hence one would go "puddin and one would go beef" then you'd pick.

Suppose it was a way of not hurting their feelings... 

• Upvote 2

I guess it's of a certain generation...

It's when you pick sides for f*****ll with your mates and you're always left with the two shittest players...Hence one would go "puddin and one would go beef" then you'd pick.

Suppose it was a way of not hurting their feelings...

Hurting their feelings? You must have been at a different school than me.

Usually the first words out when picking teams would be baggsy not Jimmy the mong. Fuck as Jimmy joined your team.

• Upvote 2

We used to do the 'pudding & beef' thing but with everyone of roughly similar ability pairing off & then all the 'puddings' were one team, to keep the sides well matched.

Before Anny Road thinks we were posh though , our main game was 'Out' , basically form a circle interlinking arms and then kick a tennis ball around & anybody who was struck between knee and chin by the ball got their heads kicked in. All good character building stuff.

• Upvote 1

Talking of BBC Breakfast I can't stand this little cunt ( MIke Bushell)  and by little I think he's about 5ft.

Every Saturday he has a go at some sport of which he is always shit at, you just know at school he would have been pudding or beef when picking sides for that sport that can't be mentioned.

BBC-Breakfast-sport-presenters-trousers-

He actually thinks people are laughing with him,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/commonwealth-games/43723655

BBC Breakfast's Bushell slips into pool mid-interview

BBC Breakfast's Mike Bushell's interview with a group of England's swimmers, including Adam Peaty, takes a turn for the worse as he accidentally falls in the pool.

Owen Wilson. I don't hate him, but he doesn't appear to have changed at all for over 20 years now. He still looks, talks and acts exactly the same as he did back then. Most of his film roles (plus the sofa advert I've just seen which prompted this post) consist of him playing the exact same character, a bit like Vince Vaughn, although Vince Vaughn does sometimes change up his appearance if not his performances.