You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

How the fuck is an elephant hard to photograph? Does he think he's the first person to try to get a picture of the massive, slow bastards or something.

What next, 'Here's the Taj Mahal, I could only get one wee bit of the roof though.'?

• Upvote 3

Read the other day he’s scooping the official photographer gig for some Spice Girls reunion - Inception level cultural atrocities, not even going to start on that - at a rumoured fee of 8 figures upwards.

May just be press talk, but would usurp even Whitehall being a well-paid comedian for services to nepotism.

Brooklyn Beckham's book of photography was published by Random House and was roundly panned for being shit. These were some of the images in it, truly outstanding shitness.

brooklyn-beckham-photography-what-i-see-

brooklyn-beckham-photography-what-i-see-

'

The caption on that second shot says '......it's out of focus but you can see there is a lot going on'. That's what sells it for him- 'It's not good but you know what it's meant to be'.

• Upvote 1

'

The caption on that second shot says '......it's out of focus but you can see there is a lot going on'. That's what sells it for him- 'It's not good but you know what it's meant to be'.

That's tremendous, to be fair. Like an electrician wiring your telly to his cock and then saying with a straight face "Yeah, but let's just think about if I hadn't done that. Would have been sound, no?"

Can't fault his gall.

Imagine the sort of humans that bought it. My word.

Has anybody already thought of making a pop-culture style album cover in the Sgt. Pepper style, only with just the people like Brooklyn Beckham, Paris Hilton, Osbourne children, people who have no other talent other then just being famous for being famous?

That's tremendous, to be fair. Like an electrician wiring your telly to his cock and then saying with a straight face "Yeah, but let's just think about if I hadn't done that. Would have been sound, no?"

Can't fault his gall.

Imagine the sort of humans that bought it. My word.

To be fair I think it's like that with a lot of people who are born into success. Literally people want to put his name on something and probably won't take a no for an answer.

Was like when Colleen Rooney first turned up. They slapped her name on clothing labels and all sorts and tried to turn her into a TV presenter but she had all the presence of a human fart.

At least Brooklyn Beckham is a talentless cunt trading on the name of someone he's related to in order to flog a book of shite.

This monstrosity, on the other hand, is uncalled for.  As I recall, she gave interviews at the time she was touting this, in which she admitted she knew fuck all about football and had never met David Beckham.  There are two names in the title and literally nobody thought "Ooh, Julie Burchill!  I like her; I think I'll buy that.

cover.jpg

• Upvote 1