You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

Bono - there's not enough room on the Internet to fully explain

Cilla - Lorra Lorra Tory voting

Chris Moyles - Fat, shouty, thick, ignorant bully

Kelvin Mckensie - enough said

Eric Pickles - moans about town hall fat cats, when he was one himself and his own expenses

Davina McCall - Shouty knobhead

Jamie Oliver - or the FTC as he's known in our house the Fat Tongue Cunt

Any of them from Made in Chelsea, but especially the blonde foppish haired lad - probably not narrowing it down.

Gregg Wallace - fat mastertwat

Parky - did you know I'm from Yorkshire. Yorkshire. I'm from Yorkshire lad. Eee when I were young in Yorkshire, nowt like playing Yorkshire CCC, from Barnsley lad, did y' know it's in Yorkshire? From proper pit folk, me. Aye, in Yorkshire. Salt 't earth those folk, must be from Yorkshire. Did you know Yorkshire beat all rest of countries in 't world at t' Olympics lad? Aye that's right if you didn't know, I'm from YORKSHIRE

Wheear 'as ta bin sin ah saw thee,

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at?!

Wheear 'as ta bin sin ah saw thee?

Wheear 'as ta bin sin ah saw thee?

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at?!

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at?!

Tha's been a cooartin' Mary Jane

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Tha's bahn t'catch thi deeath o'cowd

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then we shall ha' to bury thee

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then t'worms 'll cum and eat thee oop

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then ducks 'll cum and eat oop t'worms

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then we shall go an' ate oop ducks

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

Then we shall all 'ave etten thee

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

That's wheer we get us oahn back

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

On Ilkla Moor baht 'at

YORKSHIRE, I'm tell thee. I'm from YORKSHIRE

Yorkshire twat

• Upvote 9

Parkinson and James Martin both like to point out that they're from Yorkshire at any given opportunity, and I bet neither of them actually live there.

Martin would have been on my list but the Hairy Bikers took my tv cook's space.

He lives in Yorkshire and loves cars, you know

John Bishop - an accent on legs who peddles scouseness but is actually from Runcorn. Has approximately two jokes, both of which involve someone getting a grant to have him on the show.

Paddy McGuiness - see above, except for the scouse part. When I was a kid I had an action man who, when you pulled the cord, would repeat one of three sayings. This is basically McGuiness's career.

Peter Kay - by all accounts and absolute cunt, has lived off one routine for over a decade which was basically a rehash of all northern humour, the kind of stuff you used to get on New Faces week in and week out. He's so lacking in natural comedy talent that you'll never see him on a panel show, and when he's on an interview programme has to resort to destroying the set or crawling around on his hands and knees or some shit to distract from the fact he has absolutely nothing funny to say.

Jeremy Clarkeson - an absolute cunt. The fact he gets away with pretty much any racist or xenophobic comment he wants is testimony to the double standards of the BBC. He's also close friends with a lot of Tory top brass and an all round smarmy cunt.

Jimmy Carr - same as the above really, tax dodgeing former oil industry working twat. He's alao about as funny as falling down the stairs of an abandoned lighthouse.

Estha McVey - the modern face of politics, a dribbling mong who looks half decent on camera and wouldn't be able to explain a political idea, left or right, if you held a Luger to her head.

Simon Cowell - a popular bogey man but seems like a genuine sociopath. He's also largely responsible for creating a whole generation of young people who want an easy path to fame and for whom a day of honest hard work is beneath them. His source of arrogance is puzzling, as he robbed the show format from the former spice girls manager and built his music management career thanks to his dad's connections - yeah, what a genius.

Amanda Holden - in a similar sense, she seems very arrogant and seems to like herself, doles out the criticism of wannabe famous people on Britain's Got Talent despite that fact that her main claim to fame - the main reason people know her name - is because she cheated on Les Dennis.

Eamonn Holmes and his Mrs. Can't even remember her name but they're a pair of bad bellends. Never seen anyone so under the thumb in my life, I bet he has to use the toilet brush every time he takes a shit.

Tom Bradberry - the ITN political correspondent. As lightweights go he's Audley Harrison. Likes to make out he's got the inside track with his spoonfed lobbying bollocks and adds some acerbic 'wit' to make him sound hard edge. He had his own show a while back which was like a cross between Question Time and something hosted by James Corden. Shite.

• Upvote 4

A few others:

Cliff Richard - makes music for the blue-rinse brigade and pops up every Christmas to show his faith in Jeebus and all that jazz but like nearly everyone in the clergy, that faith is surely a front for more sinister activity away from the public eye. There's no smoke without fire as they say. That he once held hands with Sue Barker won't convince me otherwise.

Zoe Ball - she was the Fearne Cotton of her day and thought she had a handle on the coolest music just because she's married to Fatboy Slim when the reality is that she's a vacuous stick insect with a trap like the Reach toothbrush guy.

Loyd Grossman - I don't care how knowledgeable he might be about food and restaurants, it's all hidden behind a facade that screams pretentious cunt. Who the fuck talks like that?

Cilla Black
Terry Christian
Barry/Eddie Hearn
David Baddiel
BRIAN 'FUCKING' BLESSED
Mark Saggers
Billy Connolly
Eamonn Holmes
Darren Gough
That fucking 'Miranda' monstrosity

You'd need a separate list for politicians and a much, much longer one. Having said that, that's one annoying shower of cunts above and more than enough to keep a pit full of crocodiles busy for a few hours..

• Upvote 1

A few more:

Martin Shaw, pretentious cunt who moans about people mentioning the Professionals because it wasn't an acting challenge yet if it wasn't for that he would probably be playing some cunt in Eastenders or working at the Royal Court.

Jordan/Katie Price, binbag fannied self obsessed crank who still thinks people still give a shite about her.

Darcus Howe, goes out of his way to court racism and just argues with people for no reason. Fucked off on his kids when they were young and hates being pulled up about it.

John Bishop. Made a career out of pretending to be Scouse. Has a haircut like an eighties footballer.

Shane Richie, tries to come across as the loveable Cockney but is just a bad false bell end who loves the sound of his own voice.

Jimmy Tarbuck. Professional Scouser who constantly mentions that he went to school with John Lennon.

Jim White, acts like he is constantly beaked up and his OTT Scottish accent is annoying

Sarah Millican. Unfunny Fat Geordie with a stupid false voice. Her main joke is about eating cakes, bit like Jo Brand.

Chris Eubank. Stupidly voiced and dressed, serving his truck around Brighton because he's a big attention seeker and talks complete and utter shit.

Michael Clarke - Arrogant Cricket cunt

Gideon Osborne - Capitalist Cunt

Bono - Charity Cunt

Ricky Gervais - Hyena Cunt

Bruce Forsyth - Unfunny teatime cunt

Jim Davidson - Nick Nick Cunt

Phil Mickelson - Golf club cunt

Alan Davies - Hairy Creek Cunt

Adrian Chiles - Ubiquitous Cunt

Ant/Dec - Indistinct Cunt(s) 

'teatime cunt'. Brilliant. Duly repped

John Bishop, Brian Blessed and Vinny O'Connor are great shouts. 

A lot mentioned are full blown hateful cunts though. 

10 just isnt enough. I had to let Brian go in my final selection. 

Vinny o'Connor? Not a bit too closely associated with that certain sport? However, its reminded me of a glaring ommission from my top 10. (Ladies) and gentlemen,  Craig Slater