You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

Some of those already mentioned seem too hateful or dangerous to be merely annoying. And

I would have struggled to know who to leave out if we were allowed to include that certain sport.

In no particular order

Jim White

Dominic Littlewood

Gloria Hunniford

Helen Skelton

David Haye

The Hairy Bikers (2)

John Humphreys

Anne Robinson

Alan Sugar

Hmm interesting, why do you hate David Haye Champ?

There are 3 groups of celebrities I basically hate:

1 - screechy, flamboyant cunts that just won't shut the fuck up yet have nothing important or interesting to say. Case in point - Jack Whitehall. I hadn't seen or heard off this fucking oxygen thief until he did the 'Star In a Reasonably Priced Car' segment on Top Gear. Before he'd even uttered a word, I thought "here's a cunt and a half". They're on pretty much everything these days.

2 - people who revel in their own twattishness and ignorance, yet are constantly given a public platform with which to show this off. For example, Fearne Cotton or any twat that goes on reality TV to become famous. "Oh my god right, I just totally flushed my iPhone down the bog. But I was so pissed blah blah fucking blah". Fuck off.

3 - publicity whores, such as Katie Price. I want to say Peter Andre to a slightly lesser extent but he's made some fucking awful music so doesn't get away lightly either. I don't read celebrity magazines or follow celebrity gossip but you can't avoid it as it's taken over pretty much every platform of publicity, but I've noticed that whenever there is a little snippet of a sob story from Andre or just something about his new show/project/whatever shit he wants us to know is occupying his time, the blonde cum bucket will be on the publicity treadmill sharpish to tell us about how she's about to about to marry some other thick fucking shitstain that her disabled son gets to call Daddy. Or about to drop another unfortunate sprog onto the world. Or about some past rape/drug/fraud ordeal that she's somehow neglected to mention in any of her numerous autobiographies.

• Upvote 1

Hmm interesting, why do you hate David Haye Champ?

As I said at the top, these aren't people I hate just people that make me want to switch channels to get away from them.

He's not alone in this but I just find that showboating bravado boxing nonsense more than a bit embarrassing in grown men

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You're just teasing me now. He's the one I really can't be doing with. I bet he describes himself as 'mad' as well

You're just mean. He's ace. Did you ever watch that thing where they were trying to lose weight?

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Haha i've got the book, i bought it in the charity shop.

He was reet humble on that show. It couldn't help but love wor round little geordie all that little bit extra.

He was reet humble on that show. It couldn't help but love wor round little geordie all that little bit extra.

I've got it here in my hand, it's the pair of them with their bellies photoshopped out, smiling, like a malevolent medieval version of Ant and Dec. I bought it for the pastry's.

James Corden

James Naisbitt (that Northern Irish gobshite, because I don't know if I've spelt his name right....)

Russell Howard

Nick Grimshaw

Katie Price

Bruno Mars

Kanye West

Any Essex/Big Brother shithouse

Bruce Forsythe

Louis Walsh

I would've put Kelvin Mackenzie but, in my world, shitheads like him aren't famous for discernible talents. They're just skidmarks in the underpants of humanity.

• Upvote 1