You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Amir Khan is on the telly. Fucking hell, this is what Freddy Mercury would have been like if you'd done some kind of gay conversion therapy on him with a downed power line and a wet sponge.

I met him years and years ago, just after the Olympics. I worked in a hotel and he was the guest appearance at a charity do at a place down the road, he stayed at the hotel as his dad was mates with the owner. Turned up on his own, really pleasant, unassuming lad, he was seriously famous at the time as well as it was just after the olympics and all the talk was about him going pro so always on the back pages. He’d come back earlier than the group and we just had a chat in the bar for a while, we are probably about the same age so it was a bit surreal to me.
I don’t really follow boxing so I don’t know his status now but I’ll always remember that.

There were a few there who were sound to be honest, Peter Kay was great, Craig Cash also stayed and everyone said he was a twat but he was nice to me and we had a nice talk about the Royle family so that’s all I can go on.

Oddly, Donal McIntyre stayed and he was a total throbber, it was around the time you’d have thought he’d be keeping his head down as well. 

40 minutes ago, Geoff Woade said:

I met him years and years ago, just after the Olympics. I worked in a hotel and he was the guest appearance at a charity do at a place down the road, he stayed at the hotel as his dad was mates with the owner. Turned up on his own, really pleasant, unassuming lad, he was seriously famous at the time as well as it was just after the olympics and all the talk was about him going pro so always on the back pages. He’d come back earlier than the group and we just had a chat in the bar for a while, we are probably about the same age so it was a bit surreal to me.
I don’t really follow boxing so I don’t know his status now but I’ll always remember that.

There were a few there who were sound to be honest, Peter Kay was great, Craig Cash also stayed and everyone said he was a twat but he was nice to me and we had a nice talk about the Royle family so that’s all I can go on.

Oddly, Donal McIntyre stayed and he was a total throbber, it was around the time you’d have thought he’d be keeping his head down as well. 

When I worked in Bolton (shudders) a girl I worked with knew the Khan family well and said Amir was a full of himself prick who went round banging drunk white women all the time. Make of that what you will

34 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Always wonder what Gordon Ramsey would be like in real life. I can't imagine many people putting up with being spoken to like a knobhead or him acting like the big I am with the possibility of someone banging him out.

Apparently he has no friends and even took his father in law to court. 

I like him when he's just cooking and not be a cunt for the cameras but what a prick he can be. 

Quite a while back loads of celebrity chefs did some pally, jovial, banter filled shite on channel 4 for charidee. But a couple years later he was fronting some entertainment show or something on itv that I watched because Simon Green was in it. Anyway, he was being a proper snidey hateful cunt about Jamie Oliver despite all the pally stuff a couple years earlier and it just reminded me of a shithouse school bully playing to the mob. 

Normally I'm not even remotely bothered about people mocking Jamie Oliver but this came across as really underhanded. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Remmie said:

I like him when he's just cooking and not be a cunt for the cameras but what a prick he can be. 

Quite a while back loads of celebrity chefs did some pally, jovial, banter filled shite on channel 4 for charidee. But a couple years later he was fronting some entertainment show or something on itv that I watched because Simon Green was in it. Anyway, he was being a proper snidey hateful cunt about Jamie Oliver despite all the pally stuff a couple years earlier and it just reminded me of a shithouse school bully playing to the mob. 

Normally I'm not even remotely bothered about people mocking Jamie Oliver but this came across as really underhanded. 

I think Ramsay is of the Piers Morgan/Jeremy Clarkson school of celebrity in that they're quite lucky to be where they are, but totally ill-equipped as human beings to handle fame and success gracefully.

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

https://www.pprune.org/cabin-crew/300180-who-your-nicest-celebs-2.html

Fairly old now, but dishes the dirt on of a lot of celebs including  Ramsey.
A certain Cilla Black easily wins the first prize for most unpopular.

I read it all and Ramsey faired out alright. Just the one bad report.  Bob Geldof and Mick Hucknall come across as complete bellends. No surprise there. 

Boris Johnson comes out fairly well! 

Just now, Colonel Kurtz said:

Bob geldof used to come into our office a lot. He smells bad.

Yeah, the scruffy fucker. I think Paula Yates said towards the end of their marriage he once went 4 months without a shower or bath.

16 minutes ago, KMD7 said:

Yeah, the scruffy fucker. I think Paula Yates said towards the end of their marriage he once went 4 months without a shower or bath.

He spent a lot of time with Midge Ure , I’d let go of myself too 

29 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

In fairness any child lecturing adults about what they should be doing is always going to grind gears.

Aye, that is very true but it's a shame a lot of adults refuse to listen. Children haven't had years of being beaten into submission*

*huge generalisation 

20 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Main thing I took from that was how, even if you're a z-list celebrity, you can expect every single member of cabin crew to expect a chat or they'll call you a moody cunt on the internet...

20 hours ago, Evelyn Tentions said:

Cilla has a reputation as the worst celebrity in real life ever according to Internet forums.  Can well believe it. 

My mate is a surveyor he met amir Khan, said he's nice but ridiculously stupid. He was trying explain costs,  would have been about 100k , amir worked it out at about 160 million and shit himself saying he was a bit short for that 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Main thing I took from that was how, even if you're a z-list celebrity, you can expect every single member of cabin crew to expect a chat or they'll call you a moody cunt on the internet...

I get that,  in fairness I've worked in retail for years and most celebrities I've met have been sound though, manners cost nothing. Plenty I don't like like diouf, allardyce, dave whelan ect were lovely. 

11 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

In fairness any child lecturing adults about what they should be doing is always going to grind gears.

Even when the child is saying the right thing? You often find that people who “get their gears grinded” by her do it through embarrassment because they know they aren’t doing the right thing. 
She’s got her heart in the right place. I hope more kids grow up like her