You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

Personal life[edit]

Hart met his wife, Jean Skingle, while working in television; they married in 1953.[2] They were married for 50 years until she died in 2003. They had a daughter, Carolyn, and two grandchildren.

Obviously she may have been a beard , but it would have been awkward for him and Andi to actually be a public couple surely.

On 26/06/2019 at 19:33, Tony Moanero said:

Gary Barlow doesn’t even make my top 10 Barlows.

Ken Barlow

Barlow (North Yorkshire)

Peter Barlow

Barlow (Derbyshire)

Barlow Hall (Chorlron-cum-Hardy)

Stuart Barlow

Adam Barlow

Tracy Barlow

Barlow (North Dakota)

Barlow at Large

To be fair it's a low Bar.

I'll get me coat.

• Upvote 3

On 13/08/2020 at 22:31, sir roger said:

Personal life[edit]

Hart met his wife, Jean Skingle, while working in television; they married in 1953.[2] They were married for 50 years until she died in 2003. They had a daughter, Carolyn, and two grandchildren.

Obviously she may have been a beard , but it would have been awkward for him and Andi to actually be a public couple surely.

Maybe he morphed into a gay man?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

I have a slight obsession with d list celebrities n Twitter who are still trying to make it having had a brief taste of fame. They’re not annoying, more fascinating. Fame and money must be like a drug and going back to badly paid normal life is unthinkable so you do whatever your agent suggests. Extras by Ricky Gervais is all about this theme. My current list 

Nicky slater - ex Olympic skater now trying to reinvent himself as a rap singer called the Nixster. He’s 62. It’s as awful as it sounds. 

Iain Lee - ex radio star, the tall one on Im a celebrity who stole the food for himself and was bullied by Dennis Wise. Now unemployed, doing you tube stuff and talking a lot about his old coke addiction. He seems to be back on it. 

steve brookstein - X factor contestant, wrote a very angry book now a pub singer who rants on twitter

Lee Hurst - dropped like a hot brick from the tv panel show circuit becuase of his reactionary views. Another Twitter ranter. 

Katie Price - doesn’t need an explanation. 

Sue Pollard - ditto

Kerry katonia - ditto

Peggy Ollerenshaw is boss, you bastard.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

Schofield has turned into a bit of a tit hasn't he? You'd think he invented coming out as gay. Walking through Kabul dressed as Captain America is brave Phil, not coming out in 2020. 1979 called, it wants its public eye bravery back. 

"The greatest trick Schofield ever pulled was convincing the world he hasn't dipped Willoughby"

On 07/10/2020 at 19:10, Colonel Kurtz said:

Lee Hurst - dropped like a hot brick from the tv panel show circuit becuase of his reactionary views. Another Twitter ranter. 

Not sure his UKIP views were prevalent at the time, it was the 90's after all. In fact i'm sure he used to lean towards the left. At least publicly. I think the real reason he got jobbed was the fact that he was painfully, cripplingly unfunny. Even when his only source of competition was the worlds unfunniest man, Rory Mcgrath, he still failed.  

• Upvote 1