You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

23 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I've never really got this. I've never thought "what really makes this album great is the way he shat the bed the night before".

The Beatles recorded Sgt Pepper whilst they were experimenting with hallucinogens didn’t they? I guess we’ll never know how it would’ve sounded like had they been sober.

I can see how drugs augment certain aspects of creativity. The bloke who invented the teenage mutant turtles was apparently on acid and used to see talking upright turtles.

Can imagine coke has got musicians through some long sessions in the studio too.

With her though it was the combination of drug abuse for drug abuse's sake coupled with the fact she wrote a song about seemingly not giving a shit about the damage it was doing to her that makes me think she was a bit of a dick.

• 1 month later...

Martin Lewis on the telly again this morning, his money saving advice today is 'check if you've got PPI'. 

Seriously, how has this bloke made a career for himself. Just tells you whatever you already know but faster.

"If you've got breakdown cover STOP, there are other breakdown providers that might be cheaper, so check around".

He made 20 million from his website doing this shit.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Mook said:

This Lewis Capaldi cunt is omni present at the moment & is starting to do my head in. No one seems to have noticed that his music is dreadful.

FB_IMG_1561063632495.jpg

Never heard of the cunt. 

As an aside, that's the worst Fred Perry product I've seen for a long time. 

15 hours ago, Mook said:

This Lewis Capaldi cunt is omni present at the moment & is starting to do my head in. No one seems to have noticed that his music is dreadful.

FB_IMG_1561063632495.jpg

He's a musician? Assumed he was a "troubled" comedian from the twitter retweets

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
6 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Mark Owen looks like a bad Keith Lemon impersonator, with Aids.

Old man desperately trying to look trendy=cunt. I say old, he's only 47. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

Old man desperately trying to look trendy=cunt. I say old, he's only 47. 

Ageing rock stars who in their time produced some of the best music you’re likely to come across , so therefore with due deference they do belong in the hall of fame, of shit.

On 28/02/2019 at 07:50, Section_31 said:

Martin Lewis on the telly again this morning, his money saving advice today is 'check if you've got PPI'. 

Seriously, how has this bloke made a career for himself. Just tells you whatever you already know but faster.

"If you've got breakdown cover STOP, there are other breakdown providers that might be cheaper, so check around".

He made 20 million from his website doing this shit.

Defo 

" it costs £300 to fly to tenerife from Manchester, but if you got a train to France then a bus to Spain and made three ferry journeys you could save up to £23"

Yeah alright pal I'll just fly

• Upvote 1