You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Top 10 most annoying famous people

Mook

Ainsley Harriot - annoying cumt

Lorraine Kelly - annoying cheerful scottish cunt

Dale Winton - annoying perma tanned cunt

Vernon Kay - annoying bolton cunt

Kylie Minogue - annoying australian cunt, but does have a cracking arse

Piers Morgan - just a cunt

Meryl Streep - she just annoys me, dont know why

Andi Peters - uber cunt

Sting - geordie up his own arse cunt

Brian Sewell - posh cunt

Adrian Chiles - CUNT, dropped Kyle for him

Richard Madeley (the cunts cunt talentless cunt)

Jeremy Kyle (hypocritical believes his own hype cunt)

Louis Spence (dancing flamboyant over the top cunt)

Mark Wright (will do any tv job fake tanned banging michelle keegan cunt)

Kirsty Allsopp (fuck off you fat irritating condescending slag cunt)

Kerry Katona (warrington council estate bag head cunt)

Jack Whitehall (un-funny cockney skinny shit haired cunt)

Miley Cyrus (talentless speaks like a cunt we cant stop we wont stop thundercunt)

Adrian Chiles (cabbage faced boring charisma of a door-handle cunt)

Naga Munchetty (not necessarily famous but she is on my telly and her face annoys me the little lego headed cunt)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Cameron, über Tory cunt who is an embarrassment to politics.

Boris Johnson, fucking prick.

Alan Carr, i'd like to drive my car over the annoying cunt.

Peter I love my kids Andre, yeah you Aussie twat. 

Adrian Chiles, Brummie bastard.

Justin Bieber, I wish someone would kill him. 

Katie Hopkins, fucking ugly patronising slag. 

Piers Morgan, smug bastard..

Helen Flanagan, thick fucking bitch

Tom Cruise, waste of fucking oxygen that cunt. 

Shane Ritchie - I hate Alfie Moon and by extension hate Shane Ritchie, probably the strongest yet most irrational hatred on the list.

Eamonn Holmes - Absolute bellend

John McCririck - My dad passed on this hatred to me and i've carried it proudly.

Holly Willoughby - Can't stand her personality.

Simon Cowell - Pretty much single handedly destroyed the music industry.

Audley Harrison - Infuriates me that he's become a millionaire from boxing.

Liam McIntyre - Ruined Spartacus.

Lil Wayne - Or whatever this twat's name is, always comes out singing gibberish during Floyd's fights, loved it when Robert Garcia threw a cup at his head.

Esther McVey - goes without saying, obnoxious feminist, anti working class cunt of a woman.

Bill O Reilly - die slowly in a vat of acid you shithouse.

Honorable mention - Alex Salmond, Osama Bin Ladan, Jihadi John and One Direction.

Gyles Brandrith, the fucking wank stain

Jane Street Porter and her broccoli fanny can fuck right off

Eamon Holmes, die twice you manc fucking cunt

Phillip Scholfield, stop being a ma

That cunt Alan Carr

Every single twat on TOWIE

The gobshite that is Simon Cowel

Cheryl Cole, her shit voice, her shit tatoo's. her plastic grid, her shit songs and her utterly fucking talentless lifestyle - can do one as well

Harry Styles, his family, his mates and any bird desperatley shit enough to let him between their legs, can all die, slowly

Piers desreves cancer of the testicles and nose Morgan

• Upvote 1

Noel 'Gnome Cunt' Edmonds.

Jim 'Drink Driving Sky Cunt' White.

Katie 'The Cunt's Cunt' Price.

James 'Unfunny, Walrus Laugh Cunt' Corden.

Katie 'Attention Seeking, Field Shagging Cunt' Hopkins.

Nick 'Unhealthily 1 Direction Obsessed Cunt' Grimshaw.

Mad- 'Self Obsessed Old Cunt' -donna.

Dynamo 'Aldi David Blaine Cunt'

Paul 'Incoherent Coke-head Cunt' Merson.

Justin 'Foetus Face Cunt' Bieber.

• Upvote 1

1. John Barrowman (see above)

2. Kim Kardashian - have no idea what this cunt does apart from take billions of selfies and occupy half the "celebrity" media

3. Dee White, famous for being a lazy fat chain smoking cunt and now courts the media who oblige despite the fact that she looks like a cross between Jabba the Hutt and Andy off Little Britain.

4. Claire Sweeney, more teeth than all the Predators in every film yet no one knows why she is still famous even though Brookside finished in 2002. Has appeared in the Echo every other day keeping everyone informed of her pregnancy.

5. Gordon Ramsey. He was funny at first swearing at people, still don't know how no one has not kicked his head in or knifed him repeatedly. Has now gone over to America to be sweary at big fat dozy yanks who probably aren't aware that loads of his Gastro pubs have gone down the shitter. Always on Johnaton Ross's shit chat show.

6. Johnaton Ross, has a shit chat show and when he does have decent guests such as Hollywood A listers he fucks about asking them stupid questions or just flirts with them thinking it is hilarious. Now has the same revolving door of shit British celebrities that no one gives two shites about.

7. David Beckham. I think im allowed him as he is just a professional celebrity. Made an entire life out of self promotion, gegs in on the Olympics, gegs in on the World Cup, calls a press conference to state he isn't going to be England captain. When he did that documentary trek to the Amazon he was whingeing about people recognising him yet as soon as he meets an obscure tribe in the Amazon he asks "do you know who I am?". Went down on a beach in Rio for a kick about with the specific intention of seeing who would recognise him and want their photo taken with him.

8. David Dickinson, slimy fraudulent twat who probably would be a total knobhead if you went to talk to him.

9. Gwyneth Paltrow. Most pretentious woman on the planet who thinks giving blowjobs is degrading to women.

10. Bruce Willis, every time I've seen him interviewed he comes across as a miserable twat who hates having to deal with interviews. Comes across as a diva refusing to answer questions yet has made a career out of playing blue collar ordinary guy types.

• Upvote 5

Obviously a certain sport is off limits & it's current so here goes:-

1. Robbie Williams

2. James Carr

3. James Corden

4. Jordan

5. Nigel Farage

6. Boris Johnson

7. Piers Morgan

8. Kelvin MacKenzie

9. Eamonn Holmes

10. Adam Sandler

I'll just adapt your list, because I don't even want to start my own.

1. McKenzie

2. George Osborne

3. Nigel Farage

4. Eammon Holmes

5. Davina McCall

6. Alistair campbell

7. Tom Cruise

8. Miley Cyrus

9. Richard Branson

10. Ed Moribund

Fuck'em all.

Richard Madeley (the cunts cunt talentless cunt)Jeremy Kyle (hypocritical believes his own hype cunt)Louis Spence (dancing flamboyant over the top cunt)Mark Wright (will do any tv job fake tanned banging michelle keegan cunt)Kirsty Allsopp (fuck off you fat irritating condescending slag cunt) Kerry Katona (warrington council estate bag head cunt)Jack Whitehall (un-funny cockney skinny shit haired cunt) Miley Cyrus (talentless speaks like a cunt we cant stop we wont stop thundercunt)Adrian Chiles (cabbage faced boring charisma of a door-handle cunt) Naga Munchetty (not necessarily famous but she is on my telly and her face annoys me the little lego headed cunt)

Negged for no.3

Some of those already mentioned seem too hateful or dangerous to be merely annoying. And

I would have struggled to know who to leave out if we were allowed to include that certain sport.

In no particular order

Jim White

Dominic Littlewood

Gloria Hunniford

Helen Skelton

David Haye

The Hairy Bikers (2)

John Humphreys

Anne Robinson

Alan Sugar

You could do a top 100 no problem.

The celeb world is jam packed full of overgrown puss invested camel fallopian cunt nuggets.

I thought about doing a top 100.

You could do it all day.

It's nice not having to put that fucking witch, Thatcher in there though. The fucking piece of shit.

Twats.

• Upvote 1