You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Queen Bee at 73

The Woolster

Been a bit busy at work and didn't get round to updating this, although I doubt that anyone really gives a shit anymore...

Following the win against Newcastle, draw with West Brom and loss to Hull

Bang the Drum Update

Method 1: What we should get against each team: -6

Dropped 5 points against West Brom and Hull.

Method 2: Compared to how we did against each team last season: -4

The results were actually the same as we had last season, so we remain 4 points behind target having dropped 17.

Method 3: This stage last season: -6

Last season we were on 77 points after 34 games, so we go to 25 points down and drop to 6 points behind target.

This means that from the last 38 games, we have scored 65 points

Method 4: How many points per game do we need: -5.5

58 points from 34 games is 1.71 points per game, and we would be on 64.8 points if we were going at the required rate of 1.87 point per game.

From the 4 matches remaining we would need an ungettable 13 points, which is 3.25 points per game.

If we continue at our current rate for the rest of the season, we'd finish on 64.8 points

Next Game

Home to QPR means that a win is par. 

• Upvote 1

Top of the Shop table

Still a 1 horse race...

Che: +2

Arsenal: -8

Bang the Drum Table

Blah blah blah...

Che: +18

Arse: +9

Utd: +4

City: +2

South: -5

Liv: -6

Spurs: -8

Match Comparison Table

Yada yada yada...

Che: 87 (+5)

City: 79 (-7)

Arse: 77 (-2)

Utd: 74 (+10)

Liv: 67 (-17)

Spurs: 64 (-5)

South: 58 (+2)

Last 38 Games Table

Whilst I am adding this up for us, I'm getting all the other teams scores from here, http://www.thechels.co.uk/last-38-league/ , so am relying on it to be updated correctly

Webiste doesn't seem to be available at the moment, but might be my work PC playing up 

• Upvote 2

Following the win against QPR

Bang the Drum Update

Method 1: What we should get against each team: -6

Win was par

Method 2: Compared to how we did against each team last season: -4

We had the same result against the equivalent Cardiff

Method 3: This stage last season: -6

Last season we were on 80 points after 35 games, so we stay 25 points down and 6 points behind target.

This means that from the last 38 games, we have scored 65 points

Method 4: How many points per game do we need: -4.4

61 points from 35 games is 1.74 points per game, and we would be on 65.4 points if we were going at the required rate of 1.87 point per game.

From the 3 matches remaining we would need an ungettable 10 points, which is 3.33 points per game.

If we continue at our current rate for the rest of the season, we'd finish on 66.2 points

Next Game

Away to Chelsea means that a loss is par.

Top of the Shop table

The race is over...

Che: +2

Arsenal: -8

Bang the Drum Table

Utd drop 3 points and City leapfrog them. Southampton drop 3 points and we leapgfrog them.

Che: +18

Arse: +9

City: +4

Utd: +1

Liv: -6

South: -8

Spurs: -8

Match Comparison Table

All results same as last season except Southampton who drew with Sunderland last season.

Che: 87 (+5)

Arse: 77 (-2)

Utd: 74 (+10)

Liv: 67 (-17)

South: 57 (+1)

Last 38 Games Table

Whilst I am adding this up for us, I'm getting all the other teams scores from here, http://www.thechels.co.uk/last-38-league/ , so am relying on it to be updated correctly

Che: 90 (+8)

Arse: 82 (+3)

Utd: 69 (+4)

Liv: 65 (-19)

South: 64 (+8)

Guest LFD

From the 3 matches remaining we would need an ungettable 10 points, which is 3.33 points per game.

Knock out blow!

tumblr_m7wa0pp7341rzy540o1_400.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I will be. I thought it would get more commenting on it due to there being more poeple on this side of the forum, which I was hoping might get a bit more debate, but it had less.

I think thats partly down to us not performaing as well, but perhaps mainly down to the fact it has numbers...

I will be. I thought it would get more commenting on it due to there being more poeple on this side of the forum, which I was hoping might get a bit more debate, but it had less.

I think thats partly down to us not performaing as well, but perhaps mainly down to the fact it has numbers...

And I skimmy into the FF about twice a season.

what happened to red nick? I know he got banned but what did he do because he seemed untouchable.

Think he changed his avi to Thatcher when she died or something.