You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FIFA15

Dan Vito Corleone

Mate bought this yesterday. We started a Liverpool file, as you do.

Binned off Mignolet, Johnson, Coates, Gerrard, Lucas, Lambert, Enrique, Assaidi, Toure, Borini. Recalled Origi (who is ace on this game), signed Leno, Pogba, Martial, and Aurtenetxe.

Game seems a bit more realistic. Heading the ball is better, it's not quite as easy to score with every shot from within 30 yards. 

Got it Saturday, played it once fine. (well, my son did)

Played it again Sunday morning (me) and the game was freezing all over the shop. Took it back to Sainsbury's where her in doors got it from, and they said they'd had a few with the same problem.

Haven't played the new copy yet.

Got it Saturday, played it once fine. (well, my son did)

Played it again Sunday morning (me) and the game was freezing all over the shop. Took it back to Sainsbury's where her in doors got it from, and they said they'd had a few with the same problem.

Haven't played the new copy yet.

If it's the PS4 mate you need to take the following steps (I've done it and it fixed the issue, the problem is not the game itself), apparently there is an issue with EA's servers:

Tips & Fixes for FIFA 15 PS4

- Encounterd heavy lag on PS4? Try this workaround:

1.     Login to your router administration page.

1.     If you have any trouble finding this, please refer to your router manufacturer or router manual for more information.

2.     Look for “UPnP”, usually found under advanced settings.

3.     Turn off all UPnP functionality.

4.     Reboot your PS4.

5.     Restart your game.

Messed around with the sliders and gone with semi assisted shooting and passing and even though I haven't won a game, I'm enjoying it. Makes things more challenging. 

Southampton got a lucky late equaliser, I led Tottenham 2-1 before collapsing and losing 4-3, then City beat me 3-0. Not the best of starts but I wanna stick with it, I want to get used to this semi-assisted controls, they seem to make the game much better, I've scored goals I wouldn't have on the default settings. Feels really satisfying when you do score a well worked goal this way. 

I really like it. I have gone for a change and have a career mode with PSG which isn't far off fantasy football with a budget of £102m and a reward of +60% for being a FIFA14 player so £160m in total!

I thin the game plays well, it just feels really realistic and like a real game of football.

Fake shoot is done by pressing the pass button after pressing shoot. You've got to wait till the moment where the player is just about to strike the ball though. You can control the direction of the fake by pressing your d pad.

For curled shots from outside the box (Ashley young goal vs arsenal 8-2), it's by holding the finesse shot button and shoot together and hoping for the best.

For long distance shots, I normally just take a pop from far and pray. Players like Gerrard and Podolski obviously score more often or at least hit the target with these shots. Try it with Allen and you're better off kicking it out for the opposition to get a throw in.

You should really try the training tutorials though, they have a lot of tips to make your gameplay better.

• Upvote 1

Played a few games on Xbox FIFA 15 against our kidder and my nephew on Saturday, and one noticeable difference (which I think is shit) is that players running with the ball can run at least as fast, if not faster, than defenders sprinting to catch them.

Not gonna but FIFA 15, a lot of dosh for very little difference.

Sprint Speed: 30/30 
Acceleration: 47/47 
Shot Error: 52/52 
Pass Error: 55/75 
Shot Speed: 48/48
Pass Speed: 35/35
Injury Freq: 70/70
Injury Severity: 35/35
GK Ability: 20/20 
Marking: 52/52 
Run Freq: 0/0 
Line Height:65/65 
Line Length:42/42 
Line Width: 32/32 
FB Positioning: 80/80 
FT Control: 100/100 

I'm using these sliders on legendary difficulty with semi-assisted passing and shooting and it's like a completely different game. Plays like a real game of football rather than end-to-end ping pong. Gotta be on legendary though, world class is still a challenge against the good teams but I was winning easily, since going to legendary I've beat Feyenoord 1-0, drew 1-1 with West Brom, beat QPR 5-1 and got beat by Madrid 4-3 even though they had a Pepe sent off in the first half.

If you're like me and felt underwhelmed by the game, (mostly cos I hammered the last one) give these a go. I didn't want to turn it off last night I was enjoying it that much. 

• Upvote 1

If it's the PS4 mate you need to take the following steps (I've done it and it fixed the issue, the problem is not the game itself), apparently there is an issue with EA's servers:

Tips & Fixes for FIFA 15 PS4

- Encounterd heavy lag on PS4? Try this workaround:

1.     Login to your router administration page.

1.     If you have any trouble finding this, please refer to your router manufacturer or router manual for more information.

2.     Look for “UPnP”, usually found under advanced settings.

3.     Turn off all UPnP functionality.

4.     Reboot your PS4.

5.     Restart your game.

cheers VV, I'll have a fiddle. (so to speak)

FUCK OFF ULTIMATE TEAM. YOU CHEATING BASTARD!!

NO WAY WAS HIS DEFENDER LIKELY TO DO AN OVERHEAD KICK IN HIS OWN BOX WHICH LANDED 40 YARDS UP-FIELD AT THE STRIKER'S FEET, ONLY FOR HIM TO STRIKE AN UNSTOPPABLE SHOT PAST MY KEEPER FROM 30 YARDS - MY KEEPER WHO HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN A MERE SPECTATOR- AND ALL THIS IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIS GOALIE HAS MADE 17 WORLD CLASS SAVES FROM 1-ON-1S!!!

CUNT OFF!

FUCK OFF ULTIMATE TEAM. YOU CHEATING BASTARD!!

NO WAY WAS HIS DEFENDER LIKELY TO DO AN OVERHEAD KICK IN HIS OWN BOX WHICH LANDED 40 YARDS UP-FIELD AT THE STRIKER'S FEET, ONLY FOR HIM TO STRIKE AN UNSTOPPABLE SHOT PAST MY KEEPER FROM 30 YARDS - MY KEEPER WHO HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN A MERE SPECTATOR- AND ALL THIS IMMEDIATELY AFTER HIS GOALIE HAS MADE 17 WORLD CLASS SAVES FROM 1-ON-1S!!!

CUNT OFF!

That's why I don't play Fifa anymore; and also why there should be a special edition which comes with a titanium controller.

ive edited danny sturridge cos hes bit shit but when i restart career mode....hes still the old shit sturridge? cant i do it?

When you're starting career mode there should be an option to use edited squads.  The others are something like use default squads, download squads.