You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Mysterious case of the estate agent and the chocolate

Rico1304

Have you seen the story in the press about an estate agent who swiped a bar of chocolate from a house he was showing to new tenants? The tenant had CCTV so saw him pinching the chocolate bar and reported him to his bosses. Thing is he also put it on YouTube, sent it to the Standard and DM so the company had no option but to sack him.

Now I can't stand estate agents and I'm still not sure what it is they do other than cost me money but do you think the tenant went too far?

The tenant even text the bloke who immediately apologised, begged him not to tell his boss but he did anyway. Even I think that's fucking miserable and my heart is made of glacial ice.

Fuck them.  They're probably in lying on your bed wanking furiously with a pair of your wife's worn knickers over their head after showing someone around your gaff while you're out.  

• Upvote 2

The tenant even text the bloke who immediately apologised, begged him not to tell his boss but he did anyway. Even I think that's fucking miserable and my heart is made of glacial ice.

May have been a chocolate bar this time. But how do you know that's all he's been swiping from properties he's been showing?

It will be no PICNIC in jail so he could go on the run and become a cult AERO and REVEL in his notoriety,the house owner should CLUB together with his neighbours and get a BOUNTY hunter to track him down,they can't Fudge about with this type of criminal and should kick the TURKISH DELIGHT out of the BANDIT before he grows a beard gets his BANJO and becomes a TEXAN.

It will be no PICNIC in jail so he could go on the run and become a cult AERO and REVEL in his notoriety,the house owner should CLUB together with his neighbours and get a BOUNTY hunter to track him down,they can't Fudge about with this type of criminal and should kick the TURKISH DELIGHT out of the BANDIT before he grows a beard gets his BANJO and becomes a TEXAN.

I should COCOA, Redshadow