You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

UCL - Liverpool v Ludogorets

Paco

This would be a good game for Lambert and Balotelli to get on the score sheet, I'd go with

Migs

Manquillo- Lovren- Sakho- Moreno

Gerrard

Henderson- Coutinho

Sterling

Balotelli- Lambert

Hopefully we pick up from last game and hammer these, but I'd take a 2-0 happily. Would love a Besiktas scoreline

Same team, for me. Think we win 4-0/5-0.

This would be a good game for Lambert and Balotelli to get on the score sheet, I'd go with

Migs

Manquillo- Lovren- Sakho- Moreno

Gerrard

Henderson- Coutinho

Sterling

Balotelli- Lambert

Hopefully we pick up from last game and hammer these, but I'd take a 2-0 happily. Would love a Besiktas scoreline

That side with lallana in for coutinho would be great. If we press hard and go for them we can rout them. I reckon we will be cagey though this is new for a few players and they won't want to commit themselves.

Although i fully expect to dispatch Ludogrets comfortably im going to go for a 2-0 win. Ludogrets wont be a easy team to beat they were taken over a few years ago and since then have vastly improved there squad. They have already despatched Partizan Belgrade who have qualified for group stages of european competition themselves the last 3 seasons. Also beat Steaua Bucharest who themselves qualify on a regular basis.  

I had the same thoughts like above when we played unknown Debrecen a couple of years ago. We struggled on that occasion probably one of the most boring matches i've attended we scraped a 1-0 win on that occasion. I expect better tonight though.  Balotelli to get the first goal.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I dont care who were are playing tonight, Its Liverpool, Its the Champions League, Its Anfield.

I'd be so wrapped up in other stuff today that it went clear out of my mind that this was on tonight. I'm going to solidify my reputation as an armchair fan with a curry and some beer. Oh yes. Oh yes I am.

Expecting a comfortable win now that we have had a wake up call.

Had high aspirations for Coutinho at the start of the season. He has been disappointing  and would start lallana in his place.

Hopefully our manager will not outsmart himself today.

Thought he was the best of a very bad bunch on Saturday and unlucky not to equalise. He improved vastly once Lallana went off, which probably suggests that either they need very different briefs or that only one should start. 

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Ludogrets have lost only one of their first eight league games, conceding only six in the process.

I agree with those who say that that playing them first, whilst their expectations are high, will be a challenge.

I expect a win, but not by a cricket score.

I'd be shocked if we got 422 for 6, yes.

• Upvote 1