You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You're a sheep and the Leader of Men zealot. There will be war because being so fucking cluless won't let you escape a punishment. And "sakho bumboys"? really? All I've been hearing since the beginning of the season is that Sakho is Traore 2.0 and Lovren "commands" his defenders because he shouts out loud and waves hands.Oh, and BR bought him for 20mil, so he's defo THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS. I'll repeat - Lovren will be the new Lucas - sheep's favourite because of who signed him for 20mil, overlooking his obvious flaws. Sakho will be the sheep's enemy, because he's better than BR's "leader". Oh, and he looks "clumsy" on the ball, despite being not clumsy. But the sheep will follow. God you're a fucking moron. You don't even watch football, stay with MotD.

Good post. I especially like the way you lowercased the "ot" on MotD. It shows an attention to detail in your use of English that doesn't wane even mid-rant.

• Upvote 1

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You're a sheep and the Leader of Men zealot. There will be war because being so fucking cluless won't let you escape a punishment. And "sakho bumboys"? really? All I've been hearing since the beginning of the season is that Sakho is Traore 2.0 and Lovren "commands" his defenders because he shouts out loud and waves hands.Oh, and BR bought him for 20mil, so he's defo THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS. I'll repeat - Lovren will be the new Lucas - sheep's favourite because of who signed him for 20mil, overlooking his obvious flaws. Sakho will be the sheep's enemy, because he's better than BR's "leader". Oh, and he looks "clumsy" on the ball, despite being not clumsy. But the sheep will follow. God you're a fucking moron. You don't even watch football, stay with MotD.

Brig, I asked you this the other day but I've not seen a response: Am I allowed to like Lovren without being a sheep? Am I a total moron just because I have a different view to him than you do? Do I only like him because Rodgers bought him? I think he has shown some very good signs so far, even if there's clearly a few adjustments that need making. I'm a massive supporter of Sakho, as are you, but you seem to have your bed about Lovren and you're intent on laying in it. Why keep on with this 'Leader of Men' bollocks?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

TBH I can see Lucas being a more accomplished centre back than Sakho.

You fucking moron. Always with the stupid shit. I'm starting to really fucking hate you and your Lucas obsession.

Too much?

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You're a sheep and the Leader of Men zealot. There will be war because being so fucking cluless won't let you escape a punishment. And "sakho bumboys"? really? All I've been hearing since the beginning of the season is that Sakho is Traore 2.0 and Lovren "commands" his defenders because he shouts out loud and waves hands.Oh, and BR bought him for 20mil, so he's defo THE DOG'S BOLLOCKS. I'll repeat - Lovren will be the new Lucas - sheep's favourite because of who signed him for 20mil, overlooking his obvious flaws. Sakho will be the sheep's enemy, because he's better than BR's "leader". Oh, and he looks "clumsy" on the ball, despite being not clumsy. But the sheep will follow. God you're a fucking moron. You don't even watch football, stay with MotD.

Hold on, this wasn't a windup? Cause I thought it was funny.

I dunno, to me it seemed like Lovren was more decisive and showed intent when it came to the crunch.  That's just the impression I took but as you say it's very early days. The thing is, you can't afford to mess around because the games come fast and already the options are looking a little iffy at centre back unless things slot into place.

Don't talk to me about the crunch. You know nothing of the crunch.

Whatever it reasonably takes to tempt Dortmund in to selling Reus before this clause of his kicks in.

A super IP detector, that can sniff out banned posters coming on through a masked address and trying the same old tedious shit that saw them rejected by large numbers of the paying members, because they specifically come out of the woodwork after defeats to make a bad atmosphere worse and behave on here like they want the team to fail so they can score internet points.

• Upvote 1

A top class striker that actually fits our system.

A top-class defensive midfielder.

You know, the two things we needed before the last window closed.

Bolllocks. We needed two good full backs and a man who could be a box to box midfield player as Stevie comes to the autumn of his years. We got the full backs, Scheidlin is available to improve our midfield, buy him in January I'll be gutted if spurs or someone else get him.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Lallana is clearly better than Downing. I didn't want us to spend 25m on him, and I wanted Schneiderlin, but that's a daft thing to say; he's a talented player, Lallana.

• Upvote 1

Bolllocks. We needed two good full backs and a man who could be a box to box midfield player as Stevie comes to the autumn of his years. We got the full backs, Scheidlin is available to improve our midfield, buy him in January I'll be gutted if spurs or someone else get him.

Why would I put down, in a list of players we need in the next window, the positions we already covered in the past one? Bollocks yourself.

• 4 weeks later...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/10/liverpool-offer-marco-reus-record-200000-a-week-contract-to-complete-anfield-transfer-4899992/

Liverpool are set to offer Marco Reus a contract worth £200,000-a-week in order to complete a move to Anfield in the January transfer window.

The Reds have made Reus their number one priority for the new year and are increasingly confident of doing a deal.

Borussia Dortmund have already started work on finding a replacement and reports now say Liverpool will make a giant contract offer imminently as they close on a deal.

Brendan Rodgers is willing to offer Reus a five-year contract worth £200,000-a-week – which would make him their highest paid player ever.

Reus, who currently earns about £60,000-a-week, is expected to jump at the move – meaning that all that remains is for a fee to be agreed with Dortmund.