You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City Vs Liverpool (August 25th, 2014)

WhiskeyJar

If anyone's off to the game tonight... take a jacket, you probably won't be under cover if it pisses it down.

The away end is under heavy construction and I think parts of the roof are missing.

But of a dull post, but useful info for matchgoing fans.

Good info but might be best to take a couple of days off the forum Fanny.

If anyone's off to the game tonight... take a jacket, you probably won't be under cover if it pisses it down.

The away end is under heavy construction and I think parts of the roof are missing.

But of a dull post, but useful info for matchgoing fans.

Who are you wanting to win?
  • Upvote 1

I admit I wasn't as nervous as I am now, probably because I was not thinking about the game all day. 

I hate to think of losing as early as the second game and I like to think that both teams are on equal ground at the moment.

Can see this being a draw if I am honest. 

I like the quote underneath about the "dirty grey walls" and how they should plant some hedges to make it look nicer. Used to peer through the cracks in those walls to watch the Reds train when I was on my way to my nan's.

Used to climb on the wall to watch for 10 minutes every time we did a cross-country run

• Upvote 1

Oh no. Cue the commentator saing "Edin Dzeko" two hundred times during the match when he could just say "Dzeko". It drives me fucking mad.

edit : just saw our team further up, looks good. With some luck Markovic (if he's on the bench, surely he is.) will be subbed on in the 2nd half to destroy them on the break.

Early season games can go any which way andI think the team that starts brightest will win it. I really want to see Can come on and match up to Toure, because that has the makings of an excellent battle. Moreno could be a real threat for us and pray Johnson has a steady one. I'll be happy with a draw but want the win.