You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - butthead?

Boss

Spurs rumoured to be offering £24m for both Hernandez and Fellaini. Not sure which team gets ripped off more by that deal

sounds mad but I reckon that could be a good deal for them

won't happen because the mancs already need about 5 players 

More of the same then, please. Nani just signed a 5 year deal too, did he not? Haha. They have quite a few unflushable turds, or 'floaters', as I'll call them from here onwards.

Lets not get too fucking smug about it, We've had more than our fair share of dead wood over recent years on stupid money. I don't recall any queue forming to buy Joe Cole

More of the same then, please. Nani just signed a 5 year deal too, did he not? Haha. They have quite a few unflushable turds, or 'floaters', as I'll call them from here onwards.

Nani five year deal. The flame of genius may have been put out but Davey's glow still enlightens us all,

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/8913186/nani-says-david-moyes-convinced-him-to-sign-a-new-deal-at-manchester-united

• Upvote 2

If a Liverpool fan had called The Equalizer two years ago and asked him to fuck United up he couldn't have actually done a better job. All that's missing is a kitchen cabinet with submachine guns behind it and a little kid with a bobble hat whose alcoholic father is about to get out of prison.

• Upvote 7

If a Liverpool fan had called The Equalizer two years ago and asked him to fuck United up he couldn't have actually done a better job. All that's missing is a kitchen cabinet with submachine guns behind it and a little kid with a bobble hat whose alcoholic father is about to get out of prison.

a6etepy5.jpg

"Hurray, the Equalizer rescued me from my abusive father and his loan shark friends!"

The best part about that Nani deal was finding out he was offered £120k/week "in order to bring him into line with Antonio Valencia's deal."  They are paying the pair of them £12.5 million per season!!  

And one of them is being paid NOT to play for them.  It makes our Joe Cole deal look like a sensible financial exercise.

• Upvote 1

The best part about that Nani deal was finding out he was offered £120k/week "in order to bring him into line with Antonio Valencia's deal."  They are paying the pair of them £12.5 million per season!!  

And one of them is being paid NOT to play for them.  It makes our Joe Cole deal look like a sensible financial exercise.

Nani signed his contract early last season, Valencia recently signed a new one, does that mean Valencia is now on even more possibly?!, thing is given Kagawa and Mata aren't really wingers, Nani is actually the best winger at that club and they're paying him a huge amount to play elsewhere

Mirror saying United have had to move onto a B-list of signings, having been elbowed by their first choices.

It names Kroos directly.  Kroos, I hear you say?  But Butthead did not wish to sign Kroos?

Also, Müller has said United offered him a quote unquote astronomical amount of money to sign for them, and there has been talk the same occured with Reus.

Clearly only one year back in the CL our lure for top players is nowhere near where we want it to be.  Perhaps as significant however, is that only one year out for United has had a similar impact on them, and their needs are demonstrably greater.

Equalizer_EdwardWoodward.jpg

Rojo is an average signing

He's not good enough to play in a back four as a cb and it's not like they've signed him to play lb because of Shaw

The only way they can do it if they play 3-4-1-2, and have him as a lcb with Shaw lwb, and if that's the case, they could've signed a much better player for that role,

Paying for Nani's wages is just the icing on the cake.