You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Gomorrah

Total Longo

• 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I have seen all of season 4 and have to say I was pretty disappointed with most of it. A bit of a letdown for me.

It seemed a little bit lost and like it was really being dragged out.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Yeah it wasn't as good. I can't stand genny.

I don't think this helps, every character has pretty much no redeeming features so I find I really simply don't give a fuck about any of them. 

13 minutes ago, chevettehs said:

I don't think this helps, every character has pretty much no redeeming features so I find I really simply don't give a fuck about any of them. 

A pretty good summing up Signor Chevette.

1 hour ago, chevettehs said:

The character as it's written I don't like. Morally they're all repugnant as they are in real life.

26 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The character as it's written I don't like. Morally they're all repugnant as they are in real life.

I think Saviano probably wanted that to be the way when he wrote his novel. The problem is that on the big screen you look for more likeable characters among the cunts and you struggle to find any.

Guest Pistonbroke

If you lot like 'Gomorrah' you might like 'Suburrah, Blood on Rome.' Two series so far on Netflix, with a third series expected next year. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Yeah,seen the film and the two series as well. Very good.

Just as good as Gomarrah imo. I'm guessing it would be way better watching it in the original language if you could speak Italian, the dubbing as usual isn't that good, but does get better as the series develops. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Just as good as Gomarrah imo. I'm guessing it would be way better watching it in the original language if you could speak Italian, the dubbing as usual isn't that good, but does get better as the series develops. 

Yes i agree its very good. You can change audio settings to original language and have English subtitles. It took me a while to find this out myself.

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Yes i agree its very good. You can change audio settings to original language and have English subtitles. It took me a while to find this out myself.

I know mate, but I can't abide subtitles unless it is absolutely necessary. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

I don't have a problem with them,especially as dubbing is the only other option.

I just find you miss out on too much detail when you are reading them, plus the fuckers think we are all speed readers. It never used to bother me, so probably an age thing. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Pistonbroke
2 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You are not much older than me so it can't be an age thing. Surely,Shirley?

Well it never used to bother me, yet it does now. 

• 6 months later...