You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That there London

Anny Road

Mate, we went down there last weekend for The Book of Mormon and if you've got another night free and a few quid for tickets I can't recommend it enough. It was brilliant.

Only showing up until December:

http://www.bookofmormonlondon.com/tickets.php

I'll check closer to the time but it would be a shame to be in the area and miss it!

My take on London is similar to Alan Partridge's or Homer Simpson's on New York - I can't stand it.

At least 50% of the time I've been down, whether for football or leisure or whatever, I always have an issue on the tube. I've had multiple good days ruined by the piece of shit. I'd be happy to never go there again.

Paulie knows.

Mate, we went down there last weekend for The Book of Mormon and if you've got another night free and a few quid for tickets I can't recommend it enough. It was brilliant.

It appeals to.me greatly, I went to see the crucible at the old vic a few weeks back and seriously thinking about going again it was that good

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Will I need to bring my knife? Most reputable broadsheets (daily mail et all) say I'll need at least 2 if I'm to stand any chance of making it through the first night.

As long as you avoid using the same trains as Stig, you should be OK. And if you do happen to get the same train, he'll be the one who looks like he wants to kill you because your breathing annoys him.

Plans for saturday if you don't get a ticket to you know what? Into a pint in that bar mentioned on the FF?

Blue Flamingo I think its called

the one in Borough?  Could do - grab a bite to eat in Borough Market - right by Vinopolis, I know you know where that is - and then a mini crawl around there until the match comes on?  Messaging Kim yesterday - she might be up for that if she doesn't get a ticket.  Wonder if Ben might be?