You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

That there London

Anny Road

You would be wrongIt's full of the ignorant, unwashed and cockneys

Maybe its you, Lee. I just dont see this, 'Londoners are so miserable.' My experience is overwhelmingly positive, especially TfL staff, who I find incredibly helpful when they must have to deal with so much crap

You obviously didn't use public cuntsport

I am quite certain I wouldnt have such a rosy view if I had to work there and had deadlines to keep.

And you are absolutely right, it cant be any place to live if you dont have money

Maybe its you, Lee. I just dont see this, 'Londoners are so miserable.' My experience is overwhelmingly positive, especially TfL staff, who I find incredibly helpful when they must have to deal with so much crap

I am quite certain I wouldnt have such a rosy view if I had to work there and had deadlines to keep.

And you are absolutely right, it cant be any place to live if you dont have money

Its partly the fact i live on the outskirts of London(we are part of the Underground route).

There are some great sites that when you are on holiday or just visiting must be great but when you have to travel in and out the place often the effect soon wears off.I find the people pig ignorant especially the buissiness types. I watched at least 10 people walk past a Asian woman with two massive bags trying to get up stairs yesterday until i offered to take them.Would have taken any off them 15 seconds out of there day but far too busy pushing past others to help.

It's a brilliant city - as many nice people or twats as you want to find. It's not one big lump of a city, it's made up of loads of little places, some of which are individually amazing, and others stink of narrow minded 'cockneys.' It's got lots of diverse people, cultures, food. It's fucking brilliant. That's why we moved to Brighton.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It's a brilliant city - as many nice people or twats as you want to find. It's not one big lump of a city, it's made up of loads of little places, some of which are individually amazing, and others stink of narrow minded 'cockneys.' It's got lots of diverse people, cultures, food. It's fucking brilliant. That's why we moved to Brighton.

It is an amazing place, always something to do. That said, ive never known such a selfish place. People are only out for themselves. The reaction you get when you offer help is one of shock and disgust.

It is an amazing place, always something to do. That said, ive never known such a selfish place. People are only out for themselves. The reaction you get when you offer help is one of shock and disgust.

No, honestly it's not. I commute every day and have learned to despise humanity on the whole, but there are so many great people there as well. Try to find a born and bred 'Londoner' and you will be hard pressed. In a workplace of around 50-60 people I can think of a couple who are, the rest are from all around the world. Any shit you find is mostly what we all bring with us.

Never been as an adult. Think I'm a bit too mellow and a bit too nice for the place. I'm the type guy you can entice into an alley by saying 'Come here a minute mate' I don't think I'd last a weekend.

I've been loads and never once been enticed into an alley