You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Balotelli

WhiskeyJar

Lack of confidence is the main problem with Mario right now, he knows he's not playing well and with no other attacking player stepping up and scoring some goals balotelli is taking all the criticism and pressure.

Nothing has changed for me and I still think he will be a success after he gets a couple of goals and when hopefully the rest of the team step up and take some of the pressure off him.

For the first one the ball was in the net before Mario even noticed the free kick had been taken. For the last one Mario for once did make a run I'd expect him to do all match. Still, well played by Mario.

Overall as bad as it gets from Mario. His attidtude needs improvement, big time.

It's early days yet, but I'm beginning to loose any faith I had in him. Hope I'm wrong. Maybe when he scores his first it'll change. Hard to see how he'll get his first though.

Spotted that. The daft cunt was wandering away from the goal in a world of his own with his back to spot where the fk was being taken. He really is a joke of footballer, 

He missed another sitter today. Worse than the derby even. After that he seemed to actually try a bit but jist blasted shots against the nearest defender.

Garbage

its the shooting at the wrong time that pisses me off plus thst one near the end he tried to flick.

also the constant holding his head and looking for fouls. you re built like a heavyweight boxer mario get on with it.

We been done i bet Milan couldnt believe their luck when we came in with a 16mill offer he is shite offers nothing apart from wondering around aimlessly our season is resting on sturridge hamstring

The point is we haven't. We knew all about him .Rodgers had already said earlier in the summer he wasn't interested . A mixture of arrogance and desperation led us to do a complete 180 .

Arrogance that Rodgers must have believed he could succeed where others had failed to sort the bloke out and desperation because we had fucked about the whole summer despite having the funds , the momentum , CL football , the Suarez money and not signed a top striker. That was unforgivable really especially as we had Remy flown out to the States to sign the fucking contract but to compound the fuck up we didn't stick with what we had until January and panicked .I hope we just bench Balotelli now because to continue playing him is going to cost us games . We were exceptionally lucky today and we were lucky against Spurs that they didn't punish us for his stupid early misses. If he continues to play the next thing is he will start to misbehave. Cut our losses now , 

Balotelli is making me seriously dislike Rogers for playing him every game.

Play borini, a kid from u21s, lambert or just play with all midfielders.

Anything but this fucking clown, the single reason why we are so bad this season and I said it at the villa game.

• Upvote 1

I was likening him to a rich man's Cisse. Now I'm not so sure, he might be a poor man's Cisse.

Would take Cisse in a heartbeat. Mario's just traded on his celebrity insanity that disguises the fact that he's not very good. Kind of a reverse Sturridge, had lots of opportunities at decently sized clubs, clubs have invested in him and yet the clubs have always been happy to see the back of him.

I just don't understand the thought process that led us to sign him. I don't blame him, I do blame the individuals that thought it would be a good idea. We're just not at the point of being able to indulge a player at the moment.

My concern now is that he doesn't come across as someone who will take responsibility and roll his sleeves up. He's not exactly mature or stable. I expect a massive sulk followed by significant off-field disruption. He'll probably bolt to Italy blaming English football (again). He'll become a distraction.

• Upvote 2