You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Balotelli

WhiskeyJar

I'm struggling to get rid of the tattoo I got of him on my ankle. Truly miss him.

Don't worry, he'll be back soon...

Mario Balotelli scored twice for Nice again on Wednesday night – with his agent wasting little time in suggesting his client would welcome a return to the Premier League next summer.

The Italian striker, who joined Nice on a free transfer on deadline day after a two-year spell at Liverpool, has now netted four goals in just three games for the Ligue 1 club.

And although the former AC Milan and Inter Milan striker has described his decision to move to Anfield as the "the biggest mistake of my life", the player’s controversial agent, Mino Raiola, reckons Balotelli will be ripe for a return to the Premier League next summer.

“If he proves he can become stable at Nice and score goals then imagine how attractive he would be to a Premier League manager next summer as a free agent,” he said.

“France needs him, like they needed Zlatan. He is good for the league but he will absolutely return to the Premier League,” he said.

Raiola also revealed that he partially blamed himself for what happened to ‘Super Mario’.

“I should not have given him his way when he asked to leave City,” Raiola said.

“It is the one big mistake I made. Mario was unhappy and I should have said, ‘You’re feeling s***? You don’t like your job? Tough, grow up, get on with it’. I needed to be cruel to be kind but I was too nice.

“Football needs to be his priority – to be a top athlete, you make the sacrifice and after 11 or 12 years, you redress the balance then lead the life you want.

“Pavel Nedved, who was one of my first players, had that focus to be a success and he was a model family man.

“Mario didn’t have that focus, then he got a reputation and if you have a reputation you don’t have credibility. That makes it more difficult.”

Imagine if I could even depsise the cunt more, he needs the full xerxes treatment.

I will erase even the memory of you from the histories! Every piece of Italian automobile shall be burned. Every Pizza Hut, and every Ice cream man shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Mario, or Ballotelli, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!

Imagine if I could even depsise the cunt more, he needs the full xerxes treatment.

I will erase even the memory of you from the histories! Every piece of Italian automobile shall be burned. Every Pizza Hut, and every Ice cream man shall have their eyes pulled out, and their tongues cut from their mouths. Why, uttering the very name of Mario, or Ballotelli, will be punishable by death! The world will never know you existed at all!

Pizza Hut has nothing to do with Italian food and a lot to do with heart disease.

• Upvote 1