You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mario Balotelli

WhiskeyJar

He is twice the player Bony will ever be and Hades you are right people don't realise how bad |Milan were last season. He has lots of talent but not for me it will end in tears but we might get a good ride on the honeymoon night and maybe a  bit of afterglow. But I give it 100 days until both parties get coldfeet.

Why would balotelli get cold feet, its either be part of a shit Milan team in a shit league or play for a young up and coming team looking to challenge in the best league in the world along with being in the cl.

This will be his last chance at a big club and he should realise that with the lack of interest in him now, if hes going to sort himself out it will be with us, if he fucks around then it will be clear to all he doesn't care about his career.

As I said after the remy move collapsed this summer has proved these local journos (Barrett,Pearce,King) have no inside info and just rewrite news stories like they are doing today with the reports from Italy, they were saying remy had passed his medical.

Of course they have inside info, they write whatever they're told. Dont be silly.

This will be his last chance at a big club and he should realise that with the lack of interest in him now, if hes going to sort himself out it will be with us, if he fucks around then it will be clear to all he doesn't care about his career.

This will not be his last chance at a big club he would get plenty more chances if it went tits up. That is football if you have his talent a team will always take a gamble. I have no question marks over his ability at all. I really like him as a finisher. But anyone who is all of a sudden disregarding that he is a bit of a loon and there is the high potential for matters to go wrong is pretty batshit themselves.

As I said after the remy move collapsed this summer has proved these local journos (Barrett,Pearce,King) have no inside info and just rewrite news stories like they are doing today with the reports from Italy, they were saying remy had passed his medical.

He was flown out to Boston to have a medical. You can't blame anyone for thinking that we were going to sign him, because we were. Just because he failed his medical doesn't mean all our journos make shit up as they go along

Nightcat! O Nightcat!

Where for art thou O Nightcat?

You fucking dribbling pool of wanksplat.

Edit: I'm fucking chuffed btw. Anyone that doesn't want him after watching his goals from last season would want a kick up the hole. Suarez scored a fair few freekicks last season, and I didn't see anyone using that in a way to discredit his goal tally. I hope the mad cunt score 26 goals this season, with 25 of them being freekicks.

• Upvote 3