You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs AC Milan (ICC2014 - 02/08/14)

Allan

Ibe looks good, Sterling is always sharp, but there's no potency. It's a post Suarez world and we need someone that can not only make things happen, but can finish what he creates. Whether that's a Reus, a Lavezzi but it's clear to see we need a creative catalyst that can bury chances, thats whats missing.

We will probably start 3 of these players on now and I don't even think 6 of them will make the bench. There is not a lot we can really make of this performance.

Ibe looks good, Sterling is always sharp, but there's no potency. It's a post Suarez world and we need someone that can not only make things happen, but can finish what he creates. Whether that's a Reus, a Lavezzi i don't know, but it's clear to see we need a creative catalyst that can bury chances, thats whats missing.

Sturridge, Makovic, Lallanna all not playing tonight.

We've not looked great but Milan have been extremely disjointed. Lambert is trying but as somebody else said earlier, he's a bit like Crouch in his first few months here. A goal will definitely help him to settle. Ibe has been the standout player even though Milan's midfield are trying to kick lumps out of him.

The commentator said that Milan still have Nigel De Jong to come back, and they already have Muntari and Essien in midfield. Essien - apart from one horrendous challenge on Hamann all those years ago - has generally been a physical dynamic player, but nowadays he's much more reckless and less able to recover from being closed down. Muntari has always been a reckless player so nothing new there. Playing those three in midfield with Balotelli up front is really going to put a burden on the two players Inzaghi selects to support Balotelli or bolster the midfield because all the creativity will have to come from them. Milan's full backs aren't the strongest in attacking positions but they're being asked to patrol their entire flanks.

We've not looked great but Milan have been extremely disjointed. Lambert is trying but as somebody else said earlier, he's a bit like Crouch in his first few months here. A goal will definitely help him to settle. Ibe has been the standout player even though Milan's midfield are trying to kick lumps out of him.

The commentator said that Milan still have Nigel De Jong to come back, and they already have Muntari and Essien in midfield. Essien - apart from one horrendous challenge on Hamann all those years ago - has generally been a physical dynamic player, but nowadays he's much more reckless and less able to recover from being closed down. Muntari has always been a reckless player so nothing new there.

Montilivo is injured aswell i think

De Jong, Essien, Muntari has all the hallmarks of the most alehouse midfield of all time.

Have I missed something? I never really considered Essien dirty or alehouse, pre injury I thought he was only behind Stevie as the best midfielder in the Premiership, he's got really shit since mind and a lot slower which makes him commit shit fouls. Muntari is and always has been a shit footballer and a dirty cunt to go with it.