Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 92 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

evv

Adidas Trainers

2 hours ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

I know every generation mocks the fashion of the next, but this trend for trousers that don't touch your ankles makes youngsters look a bit touched.

Not if you go for the top button buttoned white shirt without a tie look. A fanny magnet in day care centres the world over.

1 hour ago, El Diego said:

Got a pair, feel a bit of a dick paying £85 for them though.

Did you get them through Trablo?

I'm going to come off his group I think, he called Liverpool 'bin-dippers' the other day & his constant mixing up of 'their', 'they're' & 'there' is making me homicidal. I've also spent about £30 on draws & won fuck all.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

Did you get them through Trablo?

I'm going to come off his group I think, he called Liverpool 'bin-dippers' the other day & his constant mixing up of 'their', 'they're' & 'there' is making me homicidal. I've also spent about £30 on draws & won fuck all.

Haha! No, I got them off wellgosh. They had a offer on free postage, which clinched the deal.

He sucks the fucking life out of me too but like a car crash I can’t help but watch. 

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Chip Butty said:

To be fair though T, he, made manufacturers think about using a bit of science for their products. Even if predators were as you so eloquently put it, Turd. 

Yeah, I agree with that. Predators are not something I’d wear myself, though. They’ve always been ugly looking things. Just as well, really, as I’ve always been absolutely rubbish at footy. More’s the pity.

2 hours ago, Chip Butty said:

I remember coming across a pair of preds on tuebrook market by pure fluke when I was a kid for like 30 quid. I begged my mum to get them for me, I knew I'd never have a chance at full price but seeing them going cheap was too good to miss out on. My mum being a good lass could see how important these boots were and bought them for me. 

It was the third generation Accelerator ones, or "gel boots" as we all used to call them because the sole was a translucent red colour, like gel I suppose. Kid logic. 

I loved those boots, all my mates were jealous, I was the coolest lad on the pitch. I ran faster, scored more goals, boss swerve on every shot, I was a fucking legend, though the truth is I probably just tried harder in order to do the boots justice. 

I kept wearing them til they were about 2 sizes too small and I physically couldn't get my feet in anymore, I just couldn't face the thought of going back to wearing Gola boots again. 

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor. 

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Mook said:

I would hold off slagging them too much as Ardja's probably forked out for them.

12 minutes ago, Mook said:

And eaten them for his breakfast.

With beans.