Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
evv

Adidas Trainers

Think I may give PB a bell this week and see if he is selling anymore of his vast collection of Adidas trabs.

Who is PB?

25622.jpg

I've had a pair of these for about 10 years. re-new every 2 years or so. Essential part of any fellas trainer selection. 

I wouldn't be without a pair of these beauties. Fat Mike Ashley sells them at a most reasonable price.

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't be without a pair of these beauties. Fat Mike Ashley sells them at a most reasonable price.

Samba's are an essential addition to any self respecting man's footwear collection.

• Upvote 1

Samba's are an essential addition to any self respecting man's footwear collection.

I was wearing them today mate, as I strutted my funky stuff* on the streets of our great capital

*My 'stuff' is almost certainly not funky, and I definitely don't know how to strut.

• Upvote 1

I love the adidas trackie tops. I don't wear them that often and haven't bought one for years but I had my old Peru top on the other day which I bought in 2005 and was stopped by two people asking where you can buy it from. It's this one...

4kCo.jpg

Jamiroquai wore it in one of his videos a few months after I bought it, the cunt.

• Upvote 2

What the fuck is that video?

You must have seen that thread when Paddy let rip and got banned because of it. That video is the whole post in animated glory.

Rob is boss. I bought 3 pairs of traps from him (Adidas Stockholm, Adidas London and Adidas Kegler super) and the big legend threw in the box a Liverpool tie, an Adidas cap and an old school firebird trackie top. The man is an Adidas fiend and has loads of unworn trabs that he collects. He sold them at a very good price considering the rarety of them.

You can actually design your own Samba's/Superstar's on the adidas website at a decent price. If I ever win the euromillions the first thing I'd do is buy a pair of the Noel Gallagher's of ebay.

• Upvote 1

Anyone been to the Adidas Spezial exhibition by Gary Aspden that's on in Manchester at the minute? I'm going to try and get there later this week.

• Upvote 1

Seriously beautiful...

adidas-trimm-trab-argentina-blue-legend-

Last time I went through US immigration in LA, had to take my shoes off for the security screening and what not.  The Homeland Security guy just gave me a nod and said "hey man, nice adidas", then waved me through. 

It should be obligatory if you have those on.

Some alcy got on at New Strand the other week and was eyeing up mine. When i stared back he said "where did you get yer trabs from?"  

So i said "Size"

and he replied "doesn't matter, where did you get yer trabs from?"

I got off the train then.  

• Upvote 4