Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 118 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
evv

Adidas Trainers

Recommended Posts

On 01/07/2020 at 02:52, Aventus said:

I've noticed everyone on here has a fetish for blue and yellow trainers, what about these?

vy89j9v043851.jpg

Apparently people have been fighting over these in Lidl in Finland. £14 a pair and they're getting resold for £450. People are fucking mental

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Jim Lahey said:

Apparently people have been fighting over these in Lidl in Finland. £14 a pair and they're getting resold for £450. People are fucking mental

Guess people really do hate their kids. "I can't hit them so I'll get some fucker else  to do it"

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Jim Lahey said:

Apparently people have been fighting over these in Lidl in Finland. £14 a pair and they're getting resold for £450. People are fucking mental

These are the trainies middle class mums buy for their kids when they could easily afford the most expensive trainies in the sports shops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 02/07/2020 at 10:56, Jim Lahey said:

Apparently people have been fighting over these in Lidl in Finland. £14 a pair and they're getting resold for £450. People are fucking mental

https://www.chargedretail.co.uk/2020/07/03/14-lidl-trainers-flood-ebay-selling-for-up-to-450/

£14 Lidl trainers flood Ebay selling for up to £450

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

I hope some of the adi-fam crew are jumping in this bandwagon.

To be honest under this Coronavirus situation any old shite is being sold second hand for stupid prices. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PestiRed said:

Tropical Stan Smiths.

 

STOP FUCKING WITH THE CLASSICS

618F140C-5A6F-4565-8370-18E10713FFFF.jpeg

0A64D72A-B317-4E57-A3A9-460C4271DABF.jpeg

I don't have an issue with stuff like that, you can still get the classic Stan Smiths.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I like all of those.

I've got some SL 72's in the colourway as the top pair.

Those Green 76's that came out a bit back were lovely.

I like the blue & red ones but won't be buying them.

 

Waiting for the Rekords to come out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mook said:

I like the blue & red ones but won't be buying them.

 

Waiting for the Rekords to come out.

When are these and the Rekord's coming out Mook? Any idea of price?

 

@KMD7 agree Dec, I like the White and Orange the best of the bunch.

 

I really like 76's, more than 72's.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

When are these and the Rekord's coming out Mook? Any idea of price?

 

@KMD7 agree Dec, I like the White and Orange the best of the bunch.

 

I really like 76's, more than 72's.

The yellow & blue ones are out at the end of this month, not sure about to other two. I think they're going to be £75.

 

The Rekords are meant to be out later in the year, not sure when (picture below).

 

 

20200629_232601.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mook said:

The yellow & blue ones are out at the end of this month, not sure about to other two. I think they're going to be £75.

 

The Rekords are meant to be out later in the year, not sure when (picture below).

 

 

20200629_232601.jpg

Brilliant, thanks for the info mate. I like the green and white and there's some turd brown there for Tone.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mook said:

More SL76s on the way...

 

 

20200718_094141.jpg

20200718_094144.jpg

20200718_094148.jpg

20200718_094151.jpg

This doesn’t half piss me off, these things never release over here, and if they do it will be those fucking awful playschool bastards at the bottom.

13 hours ago, KMD7 said:

The ones with the Orange stripes are lovely

Srsly?

9 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

When are these and the Rekord's coming out Mook? Any idea of price?

 

@KMD7 agree Dec, I like the White and Orange the best of the bunch.

 

I really like 76's, more than 72's.

Pair of yers are twisted. Bloody terrible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

This doesn’t half piss me off, these things never release over here, and if they do it will be those fucking awful playschool bastards at the bottom.

Srsly?

Pair of yers are twisted. Bloody terrible.

Rack off you Drongo.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×