Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 116 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
evv

Adidas Trainers

1 hour ago, joeyk said:

I got the exact same ones 3 weeks ago. Adidas probably tracking this thread ! 

If they are can they please send me a new pair of insoles because the crappy lining has come out of my day to day pair.

Anyone else find Adidas trainers a awkward fit?

I can't order online as they are hit and miss for me, so have to try them in-store.

Have to order a size larger than any other shoe because the cunts are so narrow plus they often rub the end of my tibia on the sides. My newest pair (Jeans, Argentinian colourway) are perhaps the comfiest from new I've had in years. Got a pair of ZX 300s that I've had for a decade, but never wear because they're black (not racist) and I don't like black trainers (again, not racist) that much, that I put on last week for the first time in ages and they were also really comfy.

TL:DR it's a crap shoot.

Yeah trainer sizes are all over the shop. I'm an 11 in any shoe, but always go at least a size up in trainers. I've got some size 14s in Nike running shoes, sasquatch size.

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah trainer sizes are all over the shop. I'm an 11 in any shoe, but always go at least a size up in trainers. I've got some size 14s in Nike running shoes, sasquatch size.

At least you can walk 100m in 5 steps.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Elite said:

Anyone else find Adidas trainers a awkward fit?

I can't order online as they are hit and miss for me, so have to try them in-store.

They are actually the most standardised fit for me. 10 and a halves are usually spot on.

1 hour ago, Mook said:

What was the clamour all about with these Mook? Were they a limited release? I noticed some FB groups last night moaning about sites going down. Nice shoes mind, but everything seems to £85 or more these days for Adidas launches and they aren't worth it.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

What was the clamour all about with these Mook? Were they a limited release? I noticed some FB groups last night moaning about sites going down. Nice shoes mind, but everything seems to £85 or more these days for Adidas launches and they aren't worth it.

Aye, the Spezial stuff is a limited, once a year thing I think.

I picked up the Training 76s, first time I've ever bought any Spezial stuff but I really liked them.

1 hour ago, El Diego said:

Find myself liking the Nike rereleases more these days. Daybreak & Killshot especially. Last pair of adidas I liked were the SL80’s spezial release. 

They've named a brand of trainies Killshot?

1 hour ago, El Diego said:

Find myself liking the Nike rereleases more these days. Daybreak & Killshot especially. Last pair of adidas I liked were the SL80’s spezial release. 

What do you think of these, mate?

7D4D23C3-5088-45B1-AABF-4214D463007A.jpeg

• Downvote 1

Just now, El Diego said:

I’m anti brown on a trab. 

Ok, I’ll buy them. Thanks for confirming mate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3