You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

2nd ones- nice the old navy and argy blue

• 1 month later...

I'm after a pair of Hamburgs but they appear to be deadstock, the navy suede Hamburgs with the gum sole in a size 10.  

I know there's one or two Adidas trainer gurus on here, so if anyone has any ideas? I'd probably pay over the odds for them at this stage...

cd9a8c95701032637728c1ad481be446.jpg

I've been trying on ebay but haven't seen a size 10 yet, they sell the ones with the white soles at the JD Sports by mine but I'm not so keen on them.

I saw a boy walking down the street with them the other day as well & thought about mugging the cunt.

• Upvote 3

I'm after a pair of Hamburgs but they appear to be deadstock, the navy suede Hamburgs with the gum sole in a size 10.

I know there's one or two Adidas trainer gurus on here, so if anyone has any ideas? I'd probably pay over the odds for them at this stage...

Posted Image

http://www.footasylum.com/mobile/adidas-originals-hamburg-trainer-097228/?utm_medium=AW&utm_source=HotUKDeals&awc=2832_1455279827_38f6f7c0b0efa98e3e11c4b1dd53c3c0

Reasonably priced as well

• Upvote 1

just bought a pair mounfield SPZLs from my darts winnings. they look great and I enjoy taking money off bookies. because as we all know, money won is twice as sweet as money earnt. and it prevents me from pissing it all up the wall.

Posted Image

I wouldn't piss up the wall in those trainees, you'd fuck the leather right up.

I'm really fucking struggling with adidas these days. They seem to be getting less and less comfortable.

Last pair of chilies fucking terrible. Beckenbauer ijust as fucking bad, the latest pair superstars were better but fucking rubbish quality.

I just bought some more SL 72's and at least they seem decent enough.

Can't be asked with trim trabs, gazelles, or Munichs at all at the moment. Nothing else they are bringing out Inspires me at all.

Still fucked if I'd buy anything else and look like wool.

I'm really fucking struggling with adidas these days. They seem to be getting less and less comfortable.

Last pair of chilies fucking terrible. Beckenbauer ijust as fucking bad, the latest pair superstars were better but fucking rubbish quality.

I just bought some more SL 72's and at least they seem decent enough.

Can't be asked with trim trabs, gazelles, or Munichs at all at the moment. Nothing else they are bringing out Inspires me at all.

Still fucked if I'd buy anything else and look like wool.

I was only thinking something similar the other day. I used to by loads and I've not bought anything in about a year. Luckily I have that many pairs, I've got some that are 5 years and still look new. Even the 2 million versions of superstars they brought out last year look shite.

There's more of a trend for running style trainers now that are about comfort as well as style. That spreads to general fashion actually, everyone constantly looks like they're on their way to the gym.

The point about Adidas trabs not being that comfy is right. They need to be upping the workmanship on the inside of the trainer now.

For a high street retailer Ecco trainers are the business. In fact, their shoes are generally the most comfortable you can buy.

Have you got discount code?

If not look, in the back of your Saga magazine grandad.

I was told this a while back about ecco shoes, so I took a look, sorry mate but I just couldn't do, too old

10 more years I'll be begging for them

• Upvote 1