Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 108 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
evv

Adidas Trainers

Recommended Posts

On 10/01/2020 at 15:08, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

I’ll be pulling the trigger on those Rotterdams when they’re released.

 

Been searching but nowt as yet. 
 

If you get the heads up they’re available from wherever you get this info, would you stick it in here please mate?

Amsterdams are meant to be Jan 25th.

 

I suspect the Rotterdams will be later but will keep an eye out.

 

Amsterdams are a general release btw.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mook said:

Amsterdams are meant to be Jan 25th.

 

I suspect the Rotterdams will be later but will keep an eye out.

 

Amsterdams are a general release btw.

Cheers mate. Definitely decided on the Rotterdams now, nice as the turd browns are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 5 Adidas Wants

 

1.Stan Smith made from proper leather, not plastic.

2. Madrid in turd brown leather 

3. 1980s shape Trimm Trab

4. 1970s style Gazelle

84D1979A-F805-4F12-9F1D-A11CD10EA5B3.jpeg

5. Reissue these (soft, supple leather)

C2CC2834-6FC4-4E4D-AD6B-58A6D93B6114.jpeg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/01/2020 at 18:43, Tony Moanero said:

Top 5 Adidas Wants

 

1.Stan Smith made from proper leather, not plastic.

2. Madrid in turd brown leather 

3. 1980s shape Trimm Trab

4. 1970s style Gazelle

84D1979A-F805-4F12-9F1D-A11CD10EA5B3.jpeg

5. Reissue these (soft, supple leather)

C2CC2834-6FC4-4E4D-AD6B-58A6D93B6114.jpeg

Those Lendl Supremes are really nice.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Them Kolns are smart as fuck.

 

I had a couple of pairs of Rekords in the early 2000s.


White pair and a pair the colour of the blue in the Argentina kit.

 

Pwoper nawty.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Lizzie Birdsworths Wrinkled Chopper said:

Them Kolns are smart as fuck.

 

I had a couple of pairs of Rekords in the early 2000s.


White pair and a pair the colour of the blue in the Argentina kit.

 

Pwoper nawty.

I recall them being uncomfortable. Soles were far too thin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I recall them being uncomfortable. Soles were far too thin.

Serves you right for putting my shoes on.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tell me, these fuckers are jumping the shark, a bit fucking needy.

i like me adidas as much as the next man, but what a bunch of fannies. See kids watching unpacking videos on YouTube and getting all excited.

this is what I get for following links from Mook.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

tell me, these fuckers are jumping the shark, a bit fucking needy.

i like me adidas as much as the next man, but what a bunch of fannies. See kids watching unpacking videos on YouTube and getting all excited.

this is what I get for following links from Mook.

You can file that shit along with people going on about trainers 'dropping', 'popping the tags' & wearing matching socks.

 

Shower of fucking gimps.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those fucking gender reveal shite things birds are into are a bad head wreck, but that - that's the biggest gayest fannyest, quegiest thing I've ever seen. I hope he stands in dog shit with them. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, arthur friedenreich said:

tell me, these fuckers are jumping the shark, a bit fucking needy.

i like me adidas as much as the next man, but what a bunch of fannies. See kids watching unpacking videos on YouTube and getting all excited.

this is what I get for following links from Mook.

 

What a fuckin gimp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×