Quantcast
Adidas Trainers - Page 105 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
evv

Adidas Trainers

Bought these last month, pair of each, spot on for the bike and gym as they’re light as fuck dry trails quickly, and pretty robust. Originally had earlier version and they were spot on, proper comfy.

F9E637A2-98FB-490D-9E70-CFC5D6F03F40.jpeg

45B63666-2F47-4152-98BE-5BF34DAF7552.jpeg

Just now, arthur friedenreich said:

Bought these last month, pair of each, spot on for the bike and gym as they’re light as fuck dry trails quickly, and pretty robust. Originally had earlier version and they were spot on, proper comfy.

F9E637A2-98FB-490D-9E70-CFC5D6F03F40.jpeg

45B63666-2F47-4152-98BE-5BF34DAF7552.jpeg

Welcome to the club Arthur Friedenreich!

• Upvote 2

These are an infuriating trainee. 

They're quite nice. But, the excess bit of sole sticking out near the heel is fugly and (along with them being a Size exclusive, meaning they'll "sell out" instantly) makes them pretty much a not getting bought shoe. 

Shame. 

https://hypebeast.com/2019/11/size-adidas-marathon-tr-greenland-alternate-pack-collection-release-date

16 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

These are an infuriating trainee. 

They're quite nice. But, the excess bit of sole sticking out near the heel is fugly and (along with them being a Size exclusive, meaning they'll "sell out" instantly) makes them pretty much a not getting bought shoe. 

Shame. 

https://hypebeast.com/2019/11/size-adidas-marathon-tr-greenland-alternate-pack-collection-release-date

I’ve always quite liked Marathons. The bit by the heel doesn’t bother me, as you can’t see it when you’re wearing them. Those Size exclusives aren’t very nice, though. Crap colours. 

I need to buy a new pair of trainers tomorrow, either Nike or Adidas. Pissing it down the last few days here and I had that horrible experience when you realise that your favourite trainers have a slight tear in the sole which results in soaking wet feet. 

6 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I’ve always quite liked Marathons. The bit by the heel doesn’t bother me, as you can’t see it when you’re wearing them. Those Size exclusives aren’t very nice, though. Crap colours. 

I quite like the colours. But, they seem a more summery shoe than an autumn/winter one. 

I reckon with Marathons you would have to avoid certain surfaces. Be very easy to get stuck in a 1970s shag pile carpet and a layer of loose gravel would mean hours of picking bits out later. 

3 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

I reckon with Marathons you would have to avoid certain surfaces. Be very easy to get stuck in a 1970s shag pile carpet and a layer of loose gravel would mean hours of picking bits out later. 

Definitely avoid treading in dog shit.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Barry Wom said:

I've got a pair of them disintegrating in the corner. 

I’ve always found them to wear well, as long as I don’t go sockless in

them. To be fair, this pair look to be well better made compared to a pair I got I’m transalpino last year. Thicker sole etc.