You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

7 minutes ago, Mook said:

I'm not a fan of CP Company either but they are nice looking trainers.

I had a goggle jacket a few years ago though, can't remember what make it was now tbh.

About twenty years ago, I had a C.P. Company t-shirt featuring a large print of the sailor. I thought it looked quite cool at the time but it looked like a bit of rag after a few washes.

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Mook said:

Screenshot_20211028-203223_Facebook.jpg

I can’t remember the last time I bought a pair of trainees that weren’t readily available. However, the idea of having to ‘win’ a raffle to earn the right to spend money on stuff, winds me up. Loads of these trainees end up on eBay, with sellers asking the earth for them and buyers only too willing to throw daft money at building collections.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I can’t remember the last time I bought a pair of trainees that weren’t readily available. However, the idea of having to ‘win’ a raffle to earn the right to spend money on stuff, winds me up. Loads of these trainees end up on eBay, with sellers asking the earth for them and buyers only too willing to throw daft money at building collections.

Couldn't agree more.

They'd be nice with white laces but I have zero inclination to buy trainers at the moment. It's become a racket.

1 hour ago, Tony Moanero said:

Nowadays, everything that is ‘limited edition’ is hoovered up and lashed on eBay, even fucking chocolate bars.

But there's that much limited edition stuff made, having anything limited edition is no longer limited! I can't be arsed with any of it. The only thing with trainees, they just seem to be saving the best colour combos for all these limited edition type things and everything else is shit. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

I like these new Spezials, I’m gonna try and get the turd brown ones as they can double up as shoes. 

F0D7A413-399A-4442-8395-F7C9F23DC838.jpeg

C159F781-0B72-4FA6-9460-159D2096AF60.jpeg

25A05E41-12EE-445D-BB10-1CD7C39B0CA0.jpeg

Turd brown rep. I’ve only bought one pair of trainees from the Spezials range. They were ok when you could get them half price in the sales, but most of them sell out straight away nowadays.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mook said:

Not keen on any of the Spezials myself. Realised this morning it's been a year since I bought a pair of trainers, which is a long time for me.

Screenshot_20220126-120211_Outlook.jpg

I didn't buy any new pairs in 2021, and it's fair to say I'm not arsed because the releases weren't great last year. I almost bit at the Stockholm release but relented. 2022 doesn't look much better. I've got a decent collection of trainers and I've no desire currently to add to it.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...