You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

2 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

Why do people do this shit?

I think it used to be a thing to maybe stick up the kids uniform for starting school, or a kids christening outfit.

but why the fuck does a grown man, lay out and share the clothes that he will be wearing, that again, would probably look a lot better on a dinner lady.

a peach hat for fucks sake

59F754FF-FC6F-4006-B32A-48DA6B884C9F.jpeg

F4C89D9A-5C4A-4ECF-8133-21C1DDBE8E9D.jpeg

The bio: “living the casuals life I dreamed of”

really mate, dressing up like yer missus and not getting anywhere near a fucking footy match for christ knows how long.

I hate adi fam Twitter gobshites.

'Keep them smiles beaming'

No wonder every cunt is smiling wherever he goes, the fucking tube.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

i was on the adidas web site the other day. the shoes were fucking crap. 

They hover between shite teddy bear bollocks, and half decent old school trainies sold in limited release and bought by wankers looking for shoe based bromance.

To be fair some of the comments on here are fucking beyond the pale, trainies are neither gorgeous, lovely or beautiful; but sound, smart, boss, gear even.

poncified fucking bollocks.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

They hover between shite teddy bear bollocks, and half decent old school trainies sold in limited release and bought by wankers looking for shoe based bromance.

To be fair some of the comments on here are fucking beyond the pale, trainies are neither gorgeous, lovely or beautiful; but sound, smart, boss, gear even.

poncified fucking bollocks.

This is a lovely post.

12 hours ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

This is a lovely post.

Gorgeous, even.

26A91914-DA62-41F4-9FB1-FF967A2F49FE.jpeg

8 hours ago, Mook said:

FB_IMG_1613490559022.jpg

fuck me these are shite, no doubt Wom is waiting for the Rutles release 

10 hours ago, joeyk said:

Got these from Size! this week. X Originals Cream. I like them. 

640x720_MAIN_CREAM.jpg

I had to pay over the odds for these fuckers, got me and the missus in the ballot and she won. I was fairly fucking fuming, which she was buzzing off, as were my sister and brother-in-law.

I spent far too many nights sledging at the back of the zoo to not commemorate with a pair of over priced shoes.

she has no idea mine are a bit steeper, or in fact that I have a pair, or that she will be handing them over on my birthday. 

• Upvote 2