You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

On 30/10/2020 at 00:50, Barrington Womble said:

i read this morning adidas are selling up the reebok business that includes some other brands such as north face. it seems buying reebok to achieve global domination has failed. 

Good, the best thing Adidas could do, would be to start taking shit back to basics. Offering top notch made in Germany originals. Some dick head wants to buy the wade smith stock room of cheap shite through size apps, let them. Go back to a quality first, top line and sell them direct.

I went for a walk a few weeks back, threw on my trim trabs that though well faded, are not that well worn:

had to walk home like stig of the dump when the fucking side wall fell out of them.

saw a recent “green advert” from adidas pushing the recycling angle and for reducing waste they have this shit:

IMG_3836.jpg

Which they say reduces waste, but it’s a fucking con, the point of waste reduction is supposed to be shit like using more of a sheet of steel or aluminium constructively, for a purpose, not leaving the excess shit on a shoe to save lashing it in the bin. 
if you care so much about unnecessary use of materials, what’s with the completely superfluous fucking tongue tag on the same pair of bastard shoes:

2F46B3C4-3602-4B12-ACD3-08B0F5D4CE38.jpeg

FC62C174-F8B6-4E27-BEEC-B62F76265B60.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Mook said:

You can get some made in Germany originals, my brother bought a pair of German leather Hamburgs recently but they cost him.

How did he come across them? I’d sooner pay an extra couple of quid for 2 boss pair a year, than run the Melbourne branch of fucking Dolcis with boxes of shite to show off on Twitter.
We still can’t get the customs over here. 
I have ordered myself a pair of bespoke boots, for when things get a bit cooler. Take 6-12 months usually, got measured up in June no idea how Covid will affect things, but I’ll get far more pleasure mooching about in those than 20 pairs of plazzy Stan smiths.

28 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

How did he come across them? I’d sooner pay an extra couple of quid for 2 boss pair a year, than run the Melbourne branch of fucking Dolcis with boxes of shite to show off on Twitter.
We still can’t get the customs over here. 
I have ordered myself a pair of bespoke boots, for when things get a bit cooler. Take 6-12 months usually, got measured up in June no idea how Covid will affect things, but I’ll get far more pleasure mooching about in those than 20 pairs of plazzy Stan smiths.

He got them on eBay, this is them here...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/c/1242106477

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Nice lager.

ive got the sl76 blue with red stripe and they look sound. Personal

opinion not sure on the co-ordinated sole, but if you like them buy them and use the rubber toe cap to kick anyone who dislikes them in the balls.

11 minutes ago, Audrey Witherspoon said:

You had any joy with the raffles yet Mook?

Fuck all, don't know anyone who has either.

I won't be in for these ones, I do like them but need the money for more important things at the moment.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

More CDs?

Normally it would be but this new house is fucking all my little vices up. We need to get the fuse box looked at & then start saving up to get the front garden sorted.

I do have a new Jimi Hendrix CD/DVD coming next week but that's a one off at the moment & was ordered about 3 months ago.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...