You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

These absolute knob twiddling, shit drinking fucking wankers:

https://www.aiobot.com

Are you a sneakerhead? Do you want to add limited kicks to your sneaker collection? Like the Yeezy Boost 350, Yeezy Boost 750, Yeezy Boost 950, AJs, Offwhites or any other limited edition sneaker?...

Do you want to make money as a sneakerhead, reselling Jordans/Yeezys without having to camp online?”

why did none of the 70’s-80’s dystopian films suggest that the war against robots would be against über capitalist bots for a pair of fucking Samba.

6 hours ago, Scott_M said:

6170A550-7047-4F95-BDC2-BADFD5F57B7A.jpeg

Fairly sure yer could get done for them if they are customs, trade marked logos left and right.

I got done by MoonPig a few years back doing a card for SteveBaby’s remaining proceeds to go to the hospice. And they were doing me for the fucking TLW a logo. Had to write a big email with links to the thread etc.

on another note, my 76s arrived today, royal blue and red, proper fucking nice. I will be wearing a hole in the carpet with these fuckers.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

John Lennon wearing Adidas Haillet (precusor of Stan Smith).

1EF56CE0-835F-40D6-AE34-974540CC9E22.jpeg

CD707D1C-BA46-4337-B0BF-56031362F0C0.jpeg

rocking the whistle and trabs look, way back when.

Suppose McCartney was laughing when he got fashionistas crowing about it a few years back... Yeah you dopey fuckers, we did this in the 70's, as did 80's school kids (if yer class a blazer asa  suit jacket), way before the basketball diaries

• Upvote 1

On 10/09/2020 at 08:18, ZonkoVille77 said:

Just got these in the Size? raffle. They'll go nice with my brown Levi's cords. 

Screenshot_20200910-081701_sizelaunches.jpg

These arrived and they're much nicer to hand. Swapped the laces for the brown ones, black ones looked odd. But the tongue is that squeaky shite which is a let down.

2 minutes ago, Trumo said:

Why do all these Adidas Size 'exclusives' always look like factory seconds that fell off the back of a lorry? Maybe I've answered my own question and pinpointed exactly why they are exclusive.

I'm not a fan of the Size? exclusives thing myself but I've never had any issues with their quality control. They're generally pretty well made trainers.

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

Why do all these Adidas Size 'exclusives' always look like factory seconds that fell off the back of a lorry? Maybe I've answered my own question and pinpointed exactly why they are exclusive.

I've never had an issue with Size? so far, fingers crossed.

But they do generally copy designs that have already been released under different names. 

I've seen some photos of some of the very "hard to get" Liverpool, Blackburn, Shanghai's that were awful quality. Apparently everything that comes out of Vietnam nowadays is the best quality, with a hit and miss rate elsewhere.

2 hours ago, Mook said:

I'm not a fan of the Size? exclusives thing myself but I've never had any issues with their quality control. They're generally pretty well made trainers.

I won't buy any since the Trimm Trab that some blert on here reckoned were great. Worst footwear I have ever owned and appalling quality. Uncomfortable and started falling apart after being worn about 5 times. 

8 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Rekord are back except they are now called Overdub for some reason. 

adidas-originals-overdub-white-p47165-56

adidas-originals-overdub-blue-p47164-559

https://www.stuartslondon.com/search/adidas-overdub?

It's a licensing issue due to the factory the Rekords were made in apparently.

I got the blue pair, £65 they were & I love them. Those pictures you've posted make them look shite though.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mook said:

I got the blue pair, £65 they were & I love them. Those pictures you've posted make them look shite though.

The blue ones look terrible on the site yeah, different shape from the white. Good to hear they are better in reality. 

41 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

The blue ones look terrible on the site yeah, different shape from the white. Good to hear they are better in reality. 

They're proper 70s looking trainers, they don't look fat like in that picture.

I'd have preferred a gum sole but...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mook said:

Mook, in his bedsit in Edinburgh, he's sold all his furniture, but he's still got his Rekord's.

"Ah'm standing on the edge of tomorrow, so ah ahm. And yez can all shite cuz they make me look like Roger Moore" he shouted as the Baylifts kicked the door in.

• Upvote 4