You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

On 01/07/2020 at 02:52, Aventus said:

I've noticed everyone on here has a fetish for blue and yellow trainers, what about these?

vy89j9v043851.jpg

Apparently people have been fighting over these in Lidl in Finland. £14 a pair and they're getting resold for £450. People are fucking mental

11 hours ago, Jim Lahey said:

Apparently people have been fighting over these in Lidl in Finland. £14 a pair and they're getting resold for £450. People are fucking mental

These are the trainies middle class mums buy for their kids when they could easily afford the most expensive trainies in the sports shops.

On 02/07/2020 at 10:56, Jim Lahey said:

https://www.chargedretail.co.uk/2020/07/03/14-lidl-trainers-flood-ebay-selling-for-up-to-450/

£14 Lidl trainers flood Ebay selling for up to £450

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I like all of those.

I've got some SL 72's in the colourway as the top pair.

Those Green 76's that came out a bit back were lovely.

I like the blue & red ones but won't be buying them.

Waiting for the Rekords to come out.

6 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

When are these and the Rekord's coming out Mook? Any idea of price?

@KMD7 agree Dec, I like the White and Orange the best of the bunch.

I really like 76's, more than 72's.

The yellow & blue ones are out at the end of this month, not sure about to other two. I think they're going to be £75.

The Rekords are meant to be out later in the year, not sure when (picture below).

20200629_232601.jpg

1 minute ago, Mook said:

The yellow & blue ones are out at the end of this month, not sure about to other two. I think they're going to be £75.

The Rekords are meant to be out later in the year, not sure when (picture below).

20200629_232601.jpg

Brilliant, thanks for the info mate. I like the green and white and there's some turd brown there for Tone.

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Mook said:

More SL76s on the way...

20200718_094141.jpg

20200718_094144.jpg

20200718_094148.jpg

20200718_094151.jpg

This doesn’t half piss me off, these things never release over here, and if they do it will be those fucking awful playschool bastards at the bottom.

13 hours ago, KMD7 said:

The ones with the Orange stripes are lovely

Srsly?

9 hours ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

When are these and the Rekord's coming out Mook? Any idea of price?

@KMD7 agree Dec, I like the White and Orange the best of the bunch.

I really like 76's, more than 72's.

Pair of yers are twisted. Bloody terrible.